Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

Hi KT...Thanks.
    They'll be fine. They forget their own little struggles when they were young. It makes me laugh.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

Hi Mad Mummy and Gyco.
      I have to go now. A job won't find itself
      See you later.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

Morning peeps. Summer is well and truely here, and I'm browning nicely! Ankle is still sore, but much better now. Hope everyone has a great day. X
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

the best part of the race you had fun,we have a similar race here,for women,walk jog run and race,its a 5 k runn,in may,just b4 the biggie a 10 mile road race,just like it says a road race,i beleive this year they've changed there tune,i beleive there were race braking numbers close to 700 people and that is a large number for here,my daughter and i took some of it in,the last person in it was a very huge gentleman,walking and trying to run,the emergency vehicle was rt behind him,the gentleman that won it did it in 52 min.and he was stopped by a train,1st time racers were stopped by a train in 75 years,yes its the oldest road race in canada,and ive done it 11 times,my best time was just over 70 minutes,boy o boy gycos in a talkative mood hahaha

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

Morning army!

Oney, a friend and I decided that girls these days have big jabbers and early on because they ate a lot of chickens that were given growth hormones. Wondering if your avatar has to do with your jabbers? :H
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

hi everybody,back from hospital,have to go back wed week.o i forgot congratulations popeye and by the way i am becoming a grandad myself for the first timewelcome back oney

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

Hi There Troopers, Just a quick fly by on my way out the door to my "Visit with my NEW LOVER".... I truly will feel DEEP love for this Dentist if he can get this mouth of mine straighten around. It has been a constant source of pain for so many months now that I can hardly remember what it was like not to HURT.
                Hubby and I are all excited about tomorrows trip to Disney with the Grandkids. This will be their first introduction to the wonderful world on "pin trading". We sat up late last night filling a lanyard with pins for each of them..."girlie" princess pins for her and "hero and animal" pins for him. It will be fun.........even though the mouth won't be completely healed (doubt I'll even notice).
                Hope everyone has a magical SOBER day.
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

i got on ok,i have some infection with in my eye,dont know were it came from,i thought you were going to the beach

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

SERIOUSLY!! What's up with the chook Oney??
                    It's driving me coo-coo:-)
                    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

I don't know, oney...................

Look at that chicken's breasts. And look closer....... is that a toe I see?
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

This is weird. I am stuck for words!!
                        Just saying a quick hello from the airport.
                        What a few days.....I have had an amazing time. sob sob......
                        It was brill meeting Mario and Draggy and Boozy, and seeing Oney and limey again, was well, what can I say? I guess if I cant say something nice I will say nothing at all :-)
                        Have left boozy in the capable hands of the chicken guys, I am sure she'll be very happy.
                        Pops, congratulations! What wonderful news!!
                        Will try and catch up with rest of thread, but money is running out soon....
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

Me and boozy have been looking at camel toes and worse this morn.....we went to the bodies exhibition. Real bodies.......

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

Mario!! Congrats too!!!!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

mario;626664 wrote: hi everybody,back from hospital,have to go back wed week.o i forgot congratulations popeye and by the way i am becoming a grandad myself for the first timewelcome back oney
                              That's great Mario. You'll love it I'm sure.

I'm really glad that everyone had such a great time at the run Starts. It's a pleasure feeling the good vibes coming from you all.

Well, I had a busy day. I called a couple of numbers and I got an interview this afternoon. They asked me at 12:15 if I could get there by 1:30 so I had a quick shower, shave and shite and made it with a couple of minutes to spare. It's agency work in a TNT sorting office but the pays OK and you get to pick and choose your shifts, which for me would be all and any they can give me. I passed the little test they gave me and they said they'd let me know soon.
                              The other number I called wants me to go for an interview on Friday. It's delivering carpets. Months go by with nothing, then I get two in two days. Things are looking up.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

HI Starts!!

Welcome back and a huge congrats on getting finishing the marathon

What the hell is the Bodies exhibition- were they alive?? I am going to look it up....

BODIES...The Exhibition Oh I see- they werent alive.

Comment

Working...
                                X