ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

I am sure something will come up soon Pops- and congrats to you and Mario for the Grandad status!!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

startingover;626738 wrote: Me and boozy have been looking at camel toes and worse this morn.....we went to the bodies exhibition. Real bodies.......
      :H:H
      What could be worse han dead Camel Toes???

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

It seems they show diseased livers and lungs with emphysema....

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

Oh, I see. Like a warning.
          I remember there was a program on TV a while back where a Dutch guy, I can't remember his name, did a sort of post mortem on people who had donated their bodies to him. It was completely un-switchoffable. Grizzly, but I couldn't miss an episode; and very informative too

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

Yes- kind of macabre in a fascinating way- I think I would like the bodies exhibition- it seems to travel round the world- stopping at each city for a short time.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

I would LOVE to see the bodies exhibit! I wanted to when I was with my sister on vacation but she wasn't too interested. Being ameniable, I didn't push it. Rats.

Hey starty, you should have given your cousin some racing tips. Little doggie beat her to the tree and uh..... well, I'm very sorry.
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

so where are the pics i want to see sweatry ladies hahaahah you promised

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

You tell Gyco...
                  We want pics

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

Just wanted to commend all those who took part in the mini marathon. Have read a few comments on facebook!!lol. I think you've all shown real commitment in doing something so positive for charity and I think you're all just amazing women.

Apologies for not being able to make a donation but did sign up with a charity 5 weeks ago called Action for Children where I make a regular monthly payment. AFC campaigns to change the lives of some of the most vulnerable children and young people in the UK who are basically missing out on their childhood. A lot of the kids are either carers themselves for parents, may have alcoholism in the family, are addicts themselves or for whatever reason, they are not getting the help they need. I actually signed up for this charity the day one of my counselors died from the treatment center I'm in. He was a youth worker himself in Liverpool and did amazing things for the kids in making them see their potential above and beyond the world of drink and drugs. I normally run a mile from these people out in shopping centers campaigning but somehow I was drawn to this person that day. It was almost like I had arranged to meet up for coffee or something and we chatted for good half hour before I signed up. She was an addict herself and had been through re-hab in Birmingham and I just new it was the right thing to do that day. Couldn't think of a more befitting charity to be honest.

So again WELL DONE everyone who took part and those that supported their efforts.

Love and Happiness
                    Phil
                    xx
                    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

I am home...and completely fecked!!!!
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

It was ok, but been at the airport for ages as boozy had to leave at 1.30 so am absolutely bollixed.
                        Its lovely to see my boys tho...
                        Were they happy to see you back too?

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

Awwhh, bless!!!
                          Did you go to the beach?

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

Hi Army soldiers,
                            I don't post here much, but just wanted to mention that that "Bodies" exhibit was at our art museum a few years ago, and I missed it! Dang!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

Did Boozy get what?? odd???

Hi CS, the Bodies was pretty fab, it was weird to know you were looking at real dead people, but very interesting.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 3 JUNE

Where was the exhibit, Starting?

Comment

Working...
                                X