Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Next Day Thread, Thurs. 4th June

Hiya Rags, welcome back..........

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi G - I have'nt got a clue on a plan yet, not sure what is going to work with me, I suppose its a case of trial and error, is'nt it???????, If you have any idea's for me please feel free to tell me about them
      Love ronnie xx
      :dancin: enguin:
      starting over

Comment

Well Ronnie. I suppose any plan has to be custom made to work for you, but 'trial and error' is definately on the agenda at any rate. Trial and error is how i learnt what kind of drinker i am, what my relationship with alcohol is, and what i want to do about it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Hi All!

Go Ronnie!

I'm happy and officially healthy, just about over my jetlag and gearing up for my Dad and Stepmum to arrive next week.

Am back into my Yoga and going to start running again this weekend.

Have just made Lucky's happy cookies and am waiting for them to cool.......will review them for you all soon!

Angel - I missed you moving - how did it go?

I don't think I'm going to be popping in as much, but couldn't resist a little look to see how everyone was going...

Bx
          Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Good to see you Betty. You sound aglow! Happy and healthy? Bravo!

Comment

Off to unleash random guitar improvisations on some unsuspecting, hapless punter's now, all in the comfort of their cosy little log fire bar. Before the experience is over, many will have forked out for a C.D. or two, and will doubtless go into the night, confused, but elated, poorer in pocket, but richer in spirit.
              Best wishes all.............

Comment

Ha! So buzzed to find out this is where all the Aussies (and compadres therefof) hang out! Beautiful. Really made me smile. I love that Rags - that we're here due to being 12 hrs ahead - and able to see the future! Wish I'd seen these damn addictions coming ... but I do see where they're going, so that's something!

Angel - yep pretty nice spot here - an ex-Brit, but 23 yrs here now, and so thankful. Australia's my home, my kids are little Aussies and the past 3mths back in the UK was closure for me. My heart's here, not there.

Yep, floods galore here, in both south and north parts of the town I'm in. We are in the flood-free part, thankfully. Rain though? It bucketed down. Endlessly. Couldn't get into the shopping centre - flooded out, and the only one left was like something out of war-time, with people manically stocking up on supplies. We drove all the place looking at the flood waters - people were kayaking down the main streets!! So dramatic. But have been on the Nth Coast for years now, so am getting used to these hot-drought/wet-flood extremes of weather that seem to reign in this country. I was in the UK when the fires hit Victoria, Tawny. It made major news over there - all the Brits have someone in Australia and there was palpable grief in the air for everyone here.

But I digress. Cheers Ronnie for drawing me in. Hey Starting and Ezz! And G, my husb is a guitarista also. Yay to any others. Not so great w/names but I guess if you hang out here enough it gets second nature.

Lastly - about to shut-up - Shas, brilliant to hear you sounding so hopeful. Go! Really clocking all this baclofen feedback. Keep it coming.
                KAYLA

Current attitude towards addiction: Why ask why? Just accept that it is, and go from there ...

Comment

Wow Kayla, you sound on top form, where in the UK did you come from, I am originally from the UK (yuk) from Essex, I have only lived here for nearly 2 years and I tottally love it, I would never move back now.
                  Love ronnie xx
                  :dancin: enguin:
                  starting over

Comment

Working...
                  X