Psysical and emotional cravings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there a difference, does the l glut cover emotional cravings?

I think Lglut DOES work on the gaba receptors in the brain to a degree. Therefore will help with psychological cravings.....
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hey Limers . . .

Hi Limers, hi Starts . . .

Limers, I can't help myself but you look a lil off today . . . lol (cute)!

Also, do they sell L-Glut other than on the internet?

Comment

Hi Polar, yep lglut is readlly available in health shops. Normally to be found in the body building section :-)
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

polaryzed;627467 wrote: Hi Limers, hi Starts . . .

Limers, I can't help myself but you look a lil off today . . . lol (cute)!

Also, do they sell L-Glut other than on the internet?
          this is my 'I can conquer the world ' look!

Comment

one2many;627538 wrote: And you can Limers.....
            :H:H

We will do it together!

Comment

Limer's IS conquering the world! What a star!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Ah thanks Mr. G, im going to make you proud of me!

Comment

You can also get L-glutamine in a big container at Walmart... go over to the pharmacy section and it is by the weight loss, muscle building stuff. The brand is called EAS, and it is the most affordable I have found. It is in powder form... you can mix it with water as it has no flavor, only just a chalky feel and will settle at the bottom if you dont drink it fast or keep stirring it.

Many people who work out/ lift weight use it as well as it is proven to reduce muscle soreness if taken within an hour of working out.
                  If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Prest4time;627659 wrote: You can also get L-glutamine in a big container at Walmart... go over to the pharmacy section and it is by the weight loss, muscle building stuff. The brand is called EAS, and it is the most affordable I have found. It is in powder form... you can mix it with water as it has no flavor, only just a chalky feel and will settle at the bottom if you dont drink it fast or keep stirring it.

Many people who work out/ lift weight use it as well as it is proven to reduce muscle soreness if taken within an hour of working out.
                    Cool, how much is it? I am broke as broke can be right now, but 8 beer days wealthier than I would have been!
                    Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Comment

Working...
                    X