Oprah today about drug addiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's Oprah is about a father whose son was a drug addict. He (the dad) wrote a book called Beautiful Boy. It starts at 4:00 EST on ABC (sorry for the short notice). I have seen this episode before, and it was very moving.

Hi CS . . .

Thankx I just got back in from planting stuff, I'm off to watch Oprah ~

Best of the Best to you and all to come . . .

Comment

Im watching it right now and as my son says "im such a cry baby". i am just crying my eyes out

Comment

I've seen this and it moved me enough to get the book. I really liked it, the father does a great job of describing what it is like to be totally absorbed in someone's addiction and gradually learning to let go.
        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Now I have to get the book...
          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Oprah today is not about drug addiction, but she talks about her ongoing battle with weight/"falling off the wagon." It's about living your best life and being true to yourself. When I saw this originally back in January, it really resonated with me, so much so that I did 3 AF days in a row, and on a weekend to boot. It's on at 4:00 EST on ABC.

Comment

Working...
            X