Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Next Day Thread Friday 5th June

Evening all....
    Only just got as chance to log on & there's no thread yet...oh well, I thought I'd start one for anyone who wants to join in on this FRiday evening...the start of a long weekend here in NSW.
    Betts - so good to see you yesterday...I'm intrigued by the 'happy cookies'. I have a friend who used to make, ahem, 'special' Anzac cookies every Anzac day...they seemed to make everyone pretty happy. I'm guessing yours were different:H Of course, that was my former life/self.
    Have a wonderful, sober evening all....

xo

Hi Angel & everyone to come
    Thanks for starting the thread, I have had a full on day today, so I have'nt had much time,
    All is well my end I will try and check in later
    Love ronnie xx
    :dancin: enguin:
    starting over

Comment

Evening Angel, Ronnie, and all to come.
      Yep, the start of a long weekend, and very, very welcome here!
      I'm up before the sun usually, and would start the thread, but my ancient pc won't co-operate, and just freezes....getting a newer one soon. How are you settling back in there, Angel? All cool?
      Rockin' Ronnie, i presume you're still rockin' it, you veteran of af ness, you?!
      Have a magnificent evening everyone..................G-Force.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

And how are you going Pan?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

evening all.

I am on dinner strike tonight, waiting for hubby to arrive home before we can go out for dinner. Happy cookies is a recipe that someone here posted, I can't remember who though.

We had our long weekend here last weekend, can't say I really enjoy them much these days, too much temptation to drink.

Wishing everyone a great evening to come.

Comment

Hi All :-)

I'm back...

Had 4 days off, 2 days having 3 beers a night... but on bottle number three this evening (red wine)

I'm ashamed to post this information...

I read post like this when I'm 8 days AF and think (You are pathetic, get it together)

Anyway, I'll be back on here as of now...I need the support..

David x
            What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Special hello to Starts :-)

MR G, just sent my cutaway Maton off to the Maton Factory (about 1klm away) to get a proper pickup installed)

Now I just need a good amp...It will be for acoustic as well as classical (Fender?)....Any suggestions?

David...
              What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

G'day Waves! Good to see you again. and yep, use any support you can get here, whether it be reading, posting, p.ming, or just lurking. I used to check out old threads on subjects of interest too, for some inspiration.
                No amps spring to mind (spring, as in 'spring reverb'....did you like that?), but i'll look/ask around. There will be something nice and crystal clear, with plenty of grunt and headroom i suspect.
                I know this is on Fri. thread......might catch you over the w/kend. Take it easy...........

Comment

Working...
                X