Just read my past drunken posts...cringe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have just taken some advice from some of you here and read my old posts...Ive put it off for ages! but thought it might help to stay clean....and it has. Yes, they are rambling and very pitiful. I am SO NOT like that normally. Excessive alcohol destroys my personality and turns me into a pathetic heap of misery. I Feel good and in control now and im not ever, ever going to send a post like that again. Im sorry to have used this site as a shoulder to cry on rather than a positive step to get better....its not fair on anyone and most of all me. Sometimes i try to avoid coming here because it makes me think about drink and i want to get away from alcohol. I know, really know i have a huge problem with it and im doing things my way to better. Thankyou for talking straight with me Cymru.....a hard slap in the face is something that sobers me up and makes me do something about this horrible infliction called Alcoholism. Bella XXXX

Well done Bella, I don't agree that any one who posts while drinking is wrong, we are all here because we have lost control at some time. You inspire me to believe that I too can achieve what you have, if only I put some effort in. Good for you.x

Comment

Bella, thats great.

Comment

It's great that you can lose yourself in design ideas. And lovely to hear you sounding so positive.:h
        Enough is enough

Comment

Looking in the mirror-right back at cha'~
          It is all about reflection and sometimes the images are cloudy and distorted.
          But, it is not in darkness, Bella.
          To reflect is to give back, always involving light. Every posts here happens because of alcohol, I believe. What we view ,gives back to show an image. Then when we go deeper ,we reflect, think, ponder and this can serve well in the long run.

To me this whole place is a pool of water that cast off different reflections of all images imaginable. Sometimes what you see may appear shallow, sometimes it may have what to you is more depth.
          It all is what it is in its own meaningfull way . I wish I had a sober moment for every time I spoke here in one of my comatose states.
          It has cause my life grief more than once.
          Always, the Love awaits, the compassion, the generous reminders that you are amongst reflections of yourself in those moments, Bella.
          :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Great to see you back and fighting Bella!
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

To listen & change is 1/2 the battle, Bella.
              Your not the only person who has ever posted drunken.
              We are only human and make mistakes. We learn as we go.
              Until we get better, or at least a little better.
              I forgive you.

An Improved Ripple. :monalisa:

Comment

Good idea Bella..read old posts...thank you

Comment

I know that feeling all to well, Bella. However, when I drink I am usually too drunk to post much of anything. I might spew off a sentence and feel terrible the next day for it; but I usually delete them. I try very hard to stay off of the computer when I drank.

I think it is great you have something to refer back to. Just the feeling of humiliation, or reading how sad you are feeling, etc... can have an impact that can help you.

You will find your way. You just have to decide what you want and really fight for it.

Comment

Cheering for you Bella!!
                    BIG HUGS
                    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
                    X