Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's Support Becca!

Yahoo, Becca!!!!

Hey! Just made my donation, and it felt fantastic! Becca, I feel like you are not just running for those with lymphoma, but for all of us!!! You run girl!!! And good luck tonight!!! You are so special!! Keep the faith, and keep inspiring us!! And don't feel like that is pressure, because even though you have had your slips at times, you have always picked yourself up, and brushed yourself off, and kept coming back and working at it!!! You are our energizer bunny!!! You keep on going!!!

Lots of love!

Kathy:l
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Let's Support Becca!

WOW!!!

I never imagined the outpouring of support from one little post. I am so touched by the trust and love shown here on this little thread. This has helped me so much....not only Becca and the LL society. Thanks to you beautiful people who have dug into your hearts to support Becca in whatever form! Bless you all! Gina:l

Comment

Let's Support Becca!

Well Done

Well done Gina,
        You started this thread...Look what happened,,,One girl...one voice.
        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Let's Support Becca!

Becca
          Looks like you are getting closer to your goal by the minute.
          You go girl!
          Jenn

Comment

Let's Support Becca!

You are almost there!!!

Hi Becca -

I am so proud of you! You are doing such a great thing. Look how much life can change in one year, if we want it to and do the work. I only came on the board about 6 months ago and feel that I have made some incredible frienships. Geez - I was one of the foks at the NYC meetup! That is how important you guys are to me.

So glad you are almost there! I will keep checking in and can't wait to see the runner make it all the way!

:l

Pansy

Comment

Let's Support Becca!

Wow Becca - Only 85 bucks

Hey Becca - Can't believe how fast that runner moves!!! Not faster than you, I am sure.

Hugs,

Pansy:h

Comment

Let's Support Becca!

$95 away!!! Woo-hoo!!!!! Unbelievable Becca! So proud of what you have accomplished. Now you can just focus on your training and not worry about fundraising....though, I'm sure you'll be going way over the top soon! Have a feeling you've got the fundraiser bug in your blood now. Looking forward to seeing you cross the finish line in SF!! Gina

Comment

Let's Support Becca!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BECCA GOOOOO!!!!!! JUST $85 MORE DOLLARS!!! HEY THIS IS AWESOME!!!
                  YAY BEC!!!!!!!!!
                  Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Let's Support Becca!

Go Becca! Goal reached. Best of luck in event.

Kate

Comment

Let's Support Becca!

Becca, Congratulations! You made it! Sooooooooooo proud of you! Get those running shoes firred up! Boo Boo

Comment

Let's Support Becca!

Becca you made it yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeee:h
                        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Let's Support Becca!

good luck becca!!!

Just saw this today. Good luck. Wanted to donate and put you a little over!

This kinda made me tear up some though ...which isn't great cause I'm at work! :H

Thanks - made me happy just to read this today

Comment

Let's Support Becca!

YAY!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY! Congratulations Bec! I dont even know what else to say to you, or to everyone else here - everyone is so great - everyone made this happen for a great cause and should be proud - what a difference!
                            BUT MOST OF ALL - GO BEC who started it all!
                            Hugs to you
                            Love always
                            Jen
                            Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Let's Support Becca!

Way to go Becca!

:l Big hugs!!!!!

Comment

Let's Support Becca!

I, I, I....... I.... WHOA!!!

YOU had tears, Lisa?? Me too!! Big time! Thank you so much for pushing me over the edge!
                                Actually, every extra dollar raised now goes toward little other incentives. They do like hats or socks or even special dinners for people who raise a lot of money over their minimum.

But forget that, man! I"M THRILLED!!!!! WHAAAA HOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm going and I'm gonna run so fast (ok, not so fast, but really, really try hard!!!). I'm looking into my flight and hotel accommodations right now for hubby and I. We're actually taking this as a romantic getaway as well. He's renting a bike and going to meet me at certain points in the course. I think we're booking some tours and stuff, too.

Just think, back in Feb we were going to get a certain divorce because he could no longer live with an alcoholic. OK, I'm not perfect yet, and I'm sure I'm not rid of that label, but WHAT AN AMAZING TURN AROUND!! You ALL were a part of that, and continue to be. Geez, I have people who might even go to San Fran. and cheer me on!! Thanks Lucky, Brian, and GINA GINA GINA!!!
                                Unbelieveable friends here.

OH! And the $60 donation today to get me exactly there....I won't name names, but NICE ONE!! Very special thanks! I am extremely grateful. I can't even tell you.

When I started this, errrrr. .. GINA started this, the Leukemia Lymphoma Society was $1100 short of the minimum donation. I did get about $150 from family and friends. YOU GUYS RAISED THE REST thru unbelieveable kindness, faith, support, compassion, understanding, and love.

I WILL get to thanking each and every one of you. The donations ranged anywhere from $15 to $100! All extremely generous.

Can't thank everyone enough. Can't say it enough. You'll NEVER get rid of me now. And you have all done amazing things for my health, my sobriety, and very importantly, the research to find a cure for these horrible cancers.

Prayers to Allie's mom and Marcie's brother in law and Gina's dad always. They will be in my thoughts.

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:l :l :l :l

Comment

Working...
                                X