ARMY THREAD 6TH JUNE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD 6TH JUNE

morning all,its a bit cold out there this morning,Whatever,All us great people here will carry on,And we are all great people here as we have decided to improve our lives and with that we will be helping others to do the samewe must not,in trying to think about how we can make a big difference,ignore the small daily difference we can make,which over time add up to bigger differences that we often cannot foreseehave a good sober day:good job:

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

ARMY THREAD 6TH JUNE

Hey Mario, what a great post to start the day!!
    You are so right too.
    Its miserable and raining here. I loved it when it was hot and sunny...I hope it comes back soon.

Pops, check in, we want to know how you got on last night and do you have any more news about Tescos? :-)
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD 6TH JUNE

morning starts,its lashing down here now,i have another busy day ,starting soon,how are you doing

Comment

ARMY THREAD 6TH JUNE

just getting my coffee,and by accident i kicked pcpc went of coundent get it back on,now its all over the place,must have a little bit of anger left in my footwhich is not bad considering i had it everywhere:Anyway have to go,bring my mother to kildare,collect my daughter for driving lesson,pick up my partner and go up north,the joys of being sober. check in later hope everyone has a goo day

Comment

ARMY THREAD 6TH JUNE

morning/afternoon zen goodbye/goodnight

Comment

ARMY THREAD 6TH JUNE

Good morning all. Back to winter weather here in Cymru! I was going to watch the golf at the Celtic manor today, but think I might give it a miss now!!
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 6TH JUNE

Morning all, some change in the weather here from last week too. If the rain stops a bit I might get manage to get to the beach with the dogs as there shouldn't be too many people about. Last week it was jam packed and a no go. I kinda like Billy Connellys take on it "there is no such thing as bad weather just the wrong clothes" So fresh air here I come.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

ARMY THREAD 6TH JUNE

Mario, its weird, I am less angry, irritable and less of a pain in the arse now I am sober (I dont need any comments either :-))
                And you sound like a very peaceful person, which is lovely.

Hey Zenners are you going to get some sleep? You are sounding good by the way. More like your old self !!

Cyborg, good morning, its cold here too, I had to wear my wooly hat out this morning. It isnt the best look in the world, but it keeps my head warm !!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 6TH JUNE

Hi KT! Great attitude. I have been out with my dogs and I would never start my day any other way. The best places are seen when the weather is crap.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 6TH JUNE

I saw on another thread that you eat porridge for brekkie too. I love my porridge, sets me up for the day.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 6TH JUNE

Hi Starty, porridge with dried fruit rocks. I always did eat healthy which is kind of ironic given the amount of poison I was pouring down my neck every day. Feeing great today and reckon the swimming is really helping. Managed to double the lengths from what I could manage in less than 3 weeks.
                      Zen I remember it well I am a huge fan. He just cracks me up.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 6TH JUNE

Ha ha just re-read that. I meant dried fruit in my porridge is great, ie it rocks.

Comment

ARMY THREAD 6TH JUNE

Wow, thats great on the swimming KT!!! Isnt it wonderful how our bodies respond to physical activity? Actually, isnt it great how our bodies heal from years of abuse!!!!

I was always a healthy eater too....except for the sauce...and the other delights I put into my bod....

Oh I used to eat porridge and fruit too....but at the mo, its defo naked....

Comment

ARMY THREAD 6TH JUNE

KTAB;628528 wrote: Ha ha just re-read that. I meant dried fruit in my porridge is great, ie it rocks.
                            And there was me thinking it was some Irish tradition :H

Comment

ARMY THREAD 6TH JUNE

It sure is Starty. I am concious of not overdoing it though. I think of the tale of the tortoise and the hare. Slowy does it I will get there. Have you been out running since you got back?

Comment

Working...
                              X