Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Next Day Tread, Sun 7th June

Hi Everyone
    Well just got back from watching 2 soccer matches we won both games and my youngest scored his first goal, bless him he is only 4 and he got player of the match.
    I am feeling great today, the weather is nice and I might take the dog to the dog beach a bit later and I might even wash the outside of my windows but first I am going to have a cup of coffee and think about it.
    Hope you all have a great Sunday
    Love Ronnie xx
    :dancin: enguin:
    starting over

Hi Ronnie, it's still the night before here in the US. 'Sipping sparkling water, munching popcorn, and watching old movies while the BF and the dog snore in concert. Congrats on the soccer match and your youngest's first goal. That's a biggie! (Curious, I thought the rest of the world called it 'football?') IMHO thinking about washing the windows is much better than actually washing them, especially with a good cup of java. Have a great day!

LilBit
    "If you fell down yesterday, get up today." -- H.G. Wells

Comment

Hiya Ronnie, Lil, and all to come.
      That's great Ronnie about your young fella scoring not only a goal, but his first goal!..Wow, you must be so proud, and he must be over the moon. All you gotta do now, is get him a slightly different shaped ball, i.e. AFL style, and send him over to Essendon! He'd get a game, and we need more goalkicker's.
      A nice lazy day had here, very relaxing.
      Enjoy your evening folk's..............

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi LilBit, I decided to do my ironing instead of washing windows, otherwise my boys would'nt of had any school uniform for tomorrow!!!!
        The rest of the world do call it football but I think it is only Oz and USA that call it soccer.
        I havs a question for anyone to answer, I am thinking of taking the kids snow ski-ing in Australia, what area is the best place to go with a young family plus where it will have snow? I am thinking of going either July or September
        Love ronnie xx
        starting over

Comment

Hi G, My boy has'nt stopped talking about his goal and yes I nearly cried when he scored, I think he is going to be really good at sport because he is already good at T-ball but he is to young to play which is a shame.
          Well I must go and get my dinner on the go
          Love ronnie xx
          starting over

Comment

Ronnie, re skiing here, i'm no expert, but in Victoria we have Fall's creek and Mount Bulla, and in N.S.W. they have Thredbo, Perisher Smiggins(?). There might be other snow fields/resorts there too. I've got no idea which are the most family friendly, or the best skiing, but i'm sure someone will chime in with some idea's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Thanks for that G, I look look them up
              Love ronnie xx
              starting over

Comment

Hi Ronnie, no worries. Have you heard from Pan at all?

Comment

No not at all, sorry
                  starting over

Comment

G - I have just PM her and I will let you know if I get a reply
                    starting over

Comment

Ok....I'm sure she's fine. I think i'll p.m. her and say g'day at least. Catch you later Ronnie, and have a lovely evening to cap off a great day!

Comment

oops, cross posted....no worries Ronnie, thanks.

Comment

Hey Ronnie. I'd like to leave you with a thought.

I dare you to do another 30 days!???
                          Catch you later!

Comment

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
                            I have nearly completed your first dare, I only have 2 more days to go, then I have yet another hurdle to get over with my trial and errors on my modding, but I am going to take it very very slowly as I am not going to muck this up!!!!!
                            But I must admit G the thought did go threw my head but it went right the way threw the other side a couple of seconds later!
                            starting over

Comment

Evening all :-)

I had a few beers earlier, five beers between 7:00pm and 9:30pm..

Got pulled up at a Booze Bus and blew .07 (.05 is the limit here in Victoria)

I explained to the Copper that I'd had my last mouthful of beer 2 minutes ago (so would have a false reading) but he insisted I go to the station..

Blew .04 so all was good...

Except that I've been driving on a UK license and so am officially unlicensed at the moment, so $300 fine and had to walk home..

Just one more problem that would never have happened if I was AF..
                              What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Working...
                              X