Army Thread 8th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 8th June

Heres a pic of me and erin at her 1st Holy Communion yesterday.

Attached files [img]/converted_files/922845=4972-attachment.jpg[/img]
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Thanks, Starts. I was thinking of posting that, but everyone knows rodents are MUCH quicker at that sort of think than we clumsy humans! LOL
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

:lAh shucks!

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

cymru;630261 wrote: Heres a pic of me and erin at her 1st Holy Communion yesterday.
          Jaysus, you look like Sean from Coronation street!

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Awwhh Cy, Erin looks beautiful and sooo grown up. And look at you??? You look fantastic ! AF living is suiting you my friend
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

shes so cute, you must be very proud, did she make a fortune?

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Cym, SO beautiful!!! What a wonderful pic, a wonderful day, a wonderful memory. Just think, its a HUGE day for her that AL didn't get to spoil, and she'll never forget it!!!
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Thanks all. Was a great day.
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

He's the gay one isnt he leeky? Thanks!!! Knew I shouldnt of worn pink!!
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

right, must go, have wasted a hole morning talking shite and reading books not associated with my STUDIES!

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

I think that colour suits you Cy, kind of brings out the "sheila" in you :-)
                        In all seriousness, you both look stunning!!
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

cymru;630270 wrote: He's the gay one isnt he leeky? Thanks!!! Knew I shouldnt of worn pink!!
                          hes my fav characater!

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Lawdy, Oney child, you sound like you might be attacked by the carrots!
                            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Morning all!

That is a great pic cy, you both have the happy glow!

Did you see the moon last night? WOW. It lit up the whole bedroom. I had to keep scooting over in bed as it woke me up shining on my face.
                              sigpic
                              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

I want to read my sisters keeper..

Comment

Working...
                                X