Army Thread 8th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 8th June

rubywillow;630350 wrote: GE, I'll PM you my phone number and we'll nail down the details. I have a great fishing area, but my friend and neighbor up there owns about a mile upstream from me she gives me access to anytime I want. I have my waders, ready to go. I don't fly fish much, but I can. They'll bite off corn or a worm just as well! LOL
    Souds great! I have waders and I'm good at putting corn on a hook, LOL
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

one2many;630364 wrote: I spend too much time on Facebook
      K, now you can help me figure it out. How do I find you there?
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

I'm off to the hole. Have a good one.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

rubywillow;630368 wrote: K, now you can help me figure it out. How do I find you there?
          If you remember my last name just put in my first and last name and you'll find me. You can see my friends and click on the ones from MWO to add them as your friends if you want. I don't go on much but I get alerts when someone says something to me. Let me know if I need to PM my last name....
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

one2many;630351 wrote: That is just my oversized, extra long, puffy CT...
            Yes it is PUFFY and LONG but also very SMOOTH (no hint of a CT at all!)
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

kriger;630371 wrote: If you remember my last name just put in my first and last name and you'll find me. You can see my friends and click on the ones from MWO to add them as your friends if you want. I don't go on much but I get alerts when someone says something to me. Let me know if I need to PM my last name....
              Got it, Krigs! ANOTHER way to tether me to this thing!
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

BTW, I'm getting a smartphone, and I've been trying to decide what to get. Wanted an i-Phone (daughter has one) but talked to an expert with no ties to any company & found in the remote areas I'm usually in the Verizon coverage is best, so guess I'll go w/Blackberry Curve. They even have these tiny PC's now for $199 + monthly coverage, but no phone. Anyway, never wanted to know this much electrontic stuff but have found I have too.
                sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

I have some good news to report.... Hubby and I have had some serious discussions over the past couple of days since my return. He is ready to stop drinking! I will order Baclofen for him today and he is excited to start taking it. I can't tell you all how good I feel about this....it is like a miracle has occurred. You guys may see him here in a little while. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders....I have worried about him so lately. Anyway, that's my good news.
                  Krigsy

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Krigs, I have chills!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how you have held this news today, but I am almost in tears for your darlin'. PLEEEASE tell him he has a built in, non-judgemental support group anytime he wants to talk, who want him to succeed!
                    sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

KRIGS that is the BEST news!!!! I am soooo happy for you and hubs!
                      Get him on the army thread, we will look after him
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

rubywillow;630381 wrote: BTW, I'm getting a smartphone, and I've been trying to decide what to get. Wanted an i-Phone (daughter has one) but talked to an expert with no ties to any company & found in the remote areas I'm usually in the Verizon coverage is best, so guess I'll go w/Blackberry Curve. They even have these tiny PC's now for $199 + monthly coverage, but no phone. Anyway, never wanted to know this much electrontic stuff but have found I have too.
                        Hint from my son:
                        You can go on eBay and buy an iphone that is "unlocked". You can then use it with verizon. The BIG problem with that IMO is that you won't be able to get tech support from Verizon for an iphone. For some of us, me included, we need help from time to time with our technology so tech support would be important.

I have a curve and I like it but I do wish the other carriers would handle the iphone because I would LOVE to have one.

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

I love my Iphone, as you all know....

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

rubywillow;630386 wrote: Krigs, I have chills!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how you have held this news today, but I am almost in tears for your darlin'. PLEEEASE tell him he has a built in, non-judgemental support group anytime he wants to talk, who want him to succeed!
                            Thanks Rubes and Starty,
                            He will be here soon....he will lurk for a while until he gets a feel for the forum. I am a very happy wife right now!!

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Bless him, and you....drinking can be such a destroyer cant it?

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

startingover;630387 wrote: KRIGS that is the BEST news!!!! I am soooo happy for you and hubs!
                                Get him on the army thread, we will look after him
                                I will Starty....I know everyone here will treat him well!

Comment

Working...
                                X