Army Thread 8th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 8th June

Krigs, this is for you. I KNOW how sweet, how calm, how easygoing you are now. Your husband has been watching you, has seen the changes in you, and I'd bet you haven't nagged him but let him just learn to believe it can happen by watching you. I know how much you want this. Maybe he got tired of trying to beat down that wall with his head after all! You deserve this, you know. I love you, girl!!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

startingover;630392 wrote: Bless him, and you....drinking can be such a destroyer cant it?
      It's true Starts....I think this will bring us closer....fighting together to beat the same evil. I love him SO much and I want him to live....that is the main thing.
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

rubywillow;630396 wrote: Krigs, this is for you. I KNOW how sweet, how calm, how easygoing you are now. Your husband has been watching you, has seen the changes in you, and I'd bet you haven't nagged him but let him just learn to believe it can happen by watching you. I know how much you want this. Maybe he got tired of trying to beat down that wall with his head after all! You deserve this, you know. I love you, girl!!
        Thanks, Rubes....that was my hope all along and maybe the "energy" just penetrated.
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

I'll brb....gotta start getting ready for work.

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Krigs, that is such wonderful news!!
            Please tell hubby how much we are looking forward to "meeting" him.
            With you beside him, he is guarenteed to beat the beast.
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

I don't know. This guy is going to be reading words of wisdom from a rodent, a biker, a dead chicken with a tan line and a myopic ostrich. Does anyone see a problem???? LOL
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

I dont see any problem Rubes......after all, look at what happened when we were "normal" LMFCTO!
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Yeah, and somebody gave that squirrel a sword!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Normal, Shnormal!!
                    It's over-rated I tell you.
                    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Have I missed out on photos AGAIN???
                      Spill Oney, where are they?

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

DeeBee, I'm beginning to think they have a secret society or something. You and I need to do some detective work!
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Thanks Oney and DB!
                          I was just thinking....maybe he felt all the energy coming his way when I was doing the work I did with Evie? I bet that's it! However he came to this decision is OK with me. We are all going to have so much fun here! Thanks SO much for all your support. i bet he wakes up today and feels all the love!

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

DeeBee;630426 wrote: Have I missed out on photos AGAIN???
                            Spill Oney, where are they?
                            Deebs,
                            It was last week after the run on the 2nd or 3rd of june thread about p 20. Check it out; the pics are superb!

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Krigs, let him know right off that after the initial glow, there are some real dark, hard days, when we experience life in all its sobriety. But there are people here during the dark times, and the lows aren't that bad with support, and the highs are the absolute best, so where's the downside??? I'm here for you both!
                              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Thanks Krigs -- Rubes and I are going to have to investigate this!!

Comment

Working...
                                X