Army Thread 8th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 8th June

Starts, I wish you were here to watch Tink! She has a little bit of a leftover hamburger and she's been all over the house, trying to find a place to hide it. If she sees me looking she gives me THE LOOK, grabs it and runs!! Its hysterical!!! She's trying to push it under the cushions of Hubs chair right now!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Oh yes! I love it when they do that!
      Fudge was doing it yesterday with a pig trotter...eeewwwww
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

tomorrow im going to have a very p*r*o*d*u*c*t*i*v*e* day! Im going to walk home from school, open my books and study, study , study and feel great and im not going to log on here more than oh...5 or 6 times. So there, , what do you think of that?

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

I think that is a top idea Limers, I shall do the same.

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

limers;630619 wrote: tomorrow im going to have a very p*r*o*d*u*c*t*i*v*e* day! Im going to walk home from school, open my books and study, study , study and feel great and im not going to log on here more than oh...5 or 6 times. So there, , what do you think of that?
            Okay, children, can we all say "BBUUULLLSSHHHIIIIIIITTTTT!!!?"

Least I hope so. Its dull w/out ya, Limers!
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Awwh Oney, its done its out, now you can relax.......

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

For Oney....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyYZUhSeRYc[/video]]YouTube - Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry Be Happy

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Did he snigger at you from behind his paper again?
                  You want me to punch him?

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

I know, I would find it hard not to laugh, well you know I am usually rolling about on the floor when you say anything....

I can believe that was a toughie.....give it a few days, it will settle and you will feel better....

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Oney babe, don't let this be a joke. If your counselor is ANY good, get everything out. Sometimes just telling it is a miracle in itself. I know it feels like you pulled a wagon full of corn tho, right! Still, its a good thing, sweetie.
                      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

My grandson is still staying with us and doesn't go home til tomorow .......but you know that I'm here if you need me Oney.
                        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Oh, Evie! Is this daughter's son? If so, what a great turn-around! (I've been away, only posting yesterday & today, so I don't know what's up a lot). BTW, Pepper plants are growing like, well, PEPPER PLANTS!!!!! LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

Yeah Rubes It's AMAZING !!! My daughter's son..........He thinks I am wonderful and Grandpa can walk on WATER.

Oney, Please PM me if I can help you.....I love you very much and want to help in anyway that I can....OK ???

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

We went Ghost hunting again last night and thru the cemeteries. People recognized me and asked me questions.He was so proud of his grandma ???

Comment

Army Thread 8th June

There are 20 crop circles in the UK now Click on June to see the one that looks like a jellyfish and a dragonfly....beautiful !!!
                                Crop Circles? in 2009? in the UK

Comment

Working...
                                X