Bring back the chicken...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

am I the only one here or are there others who love Oneys chicken as well? If so please sign under here to support the...BRING BACK THE CHICKEN CAMPAIGN!

Well, I complained about the dead, tan-lined chicken, but, YES, Yes, YES, I confess, it was me, it was I that pushed her to that awful dead woman avatar she is using now. I'm sorry, It's all my fault, I didn't know she was that fragile, that she could be manipulated like that. Pu-leeze, Oney, come back to us!!!!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby, for Gods sake, It was you??!Im very dissapointed in you, very, very dissapointed in you.

Comment

Bring back the Chicken. love!
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Zenstyle;630548 wrote: How about this one???

even looks like her..:H

Comment

For God's sake, NO!!! It must be Oney's chicken, only her chicken will do!!! However, saying chicken in the South (of the USA) is a VERY, VERY, dangerous thing. It's just that tan-lined chicken looked SO much like some of the women I graduated high school with (who are still above-ground) and I was beginning to get disoriented!
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

What the FECK are yous all talking about ??? I go away to play with my grandkids and miss ALL the fun around here Bring back Oney's chickens ?? I didn't know that Oney had chickens ???.............Oney has chickens with what ????????????????????
              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

What no more chicken? Oh no. Mr. Bill Mr. Bill go get the chicken back.
                Starting over again
                ray:

Comment

I would firstly like more information on the chook. For example, was it a free range chicken, raised in the outdoors on a farm? Is it male, and therefore suffering the indignity of wearing a bra for all to see? This is a really complex issue.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

How do you know it didnt want to wear a bra?
                    You shouldnt be so judgemental
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I just saw Oney's new avatar. It looks like "Night of the Living Goth Chick." Please do bring back the chicken. Bra or no bra!
                      "If you fell down yesterday, get up today." -- H.G. Wells

Comment

I think thats Kate Bush....but yes she does look a bit under the weather doesnt she?

Comment

Well, it's dead for a start, Starter's. But yes, maybe i am forcing my views on the chook, and presuming. But you've only got to look at something like Cleo magazine to see how a model, dead or alive, can be presented to the world.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

startingover;630725 wrote: How do you know it didnt want to wear a bra?
                            You shouldnt be so judgemental
                            you tell him Starty..

Comment

Guitarista;630744 wrote: Well, it's dead for a start, Starter's. But yes, maybe i am forcing my views on the chook, and presuming. But you've only got to look at something like Cleo magazine to see how a model, dead or alive, can be presented to the world.
                              What is Cleo magazine? Hang on I will google.
                              Now you know I have a delicate disposition, so if its shocking.....

Comment

Working...
                              X