Bets

xx
    Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

The Next Day Thread, Tuesday June 9

Hey Bridgette :-)

I'm nearing the end of day 2AF

I don't get a constricted throat but usually feel wired (like I've had way too much coffee) and my stomach is tied in a knot for the first week or so AF.

When you are used to depressing your CNS (Central Nervous System) with alcohol on a regular basis and then stop, you are bound to experience anxiety symptoms and hyperactivity as your CNS comes back on line..

I'm going for 30 days AF if you care to join me?

Glad you are here...

David x
      What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Well done 30 DAYS Ronnie...

That's truly awesome..

I hope to be where you are in just 28 more days :-)
        What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

As for a plan Bridgette..

I find I need to replace the time I would spend drinking with some other activity, otherwise there is a void to be filled and drinking again seems the only option..

I am currently learning a new classical piece on the guitar and planning to go back to the gym 3 days a week (which was meant to be Tonight but it's 5C and raining outside and my house is so nice and warm :-)

Comment

Tawny, next installment getting typed in a few minutes. And then gerk... trying not to stuff up sorting snaps and getting them on disc... including the Opera House sails in camouflage khaki!
            huh?

Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Thanks David, and God am I relieved to be here too.
              I know.. I know.... I knowwwww..... We spend so much time getting pie eyed and then getting over it......now there's all this spare time to be structured. I found myself organising the kid's draws yesterday....file under 'U' for undies......
              I'm V. keen to join you in the 'new world'. I am off to the Gold Coast for a party (Oh goody) 25th... and will be back for 30th June. Then I'm right amongst it.
              In between times, I completely agree ...Fail to plan....plan to fail.
              Any luck finding Topamax on our fair island ?
              Bridget.
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I tried to buy the Rosetta Stone for Aussie. They don't have one. WTF?

Cindi
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Bridgette, I'm sure there is no worries getting Topamax in Australia..

You will have to visit your GP and get a prescription for it though..

Comment

Hi Cinders.
                    Now you'll have to excuse my ignorance sweet, but what's the Rosetta Stone ....apart from the ancient egyptian linguistic one I mean.....?
                    David
                    Are you going to try Topamax ? What's your master plan ?
                    Bridge
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Greetings all!
                      Congratulations on 30 days af, Ronnie! You are a legend!
                      How are you there Wavey?....Welcome Bridget!
                      Hello Cinder's!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Rosetta Stone is the name of a company that teaches languages.

I tried to find the Aussie one and they don't have one.

Love,
                        Cindi
                        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Good morning well i'm on day 4 and i'm feeling a bit woolly headed and jittery this morning but i think i need to drink more water and cut down on coffee. Going to an AA meeting this evening they help me as i live alone and its good to be around people in the same boat as yourself. Loneliness and boredom are triggers for ( as for most of us) so i need to work on filling the void and taking up or starting a new hobby. Heres to another af day wherever you are on your journey.

Comment

Do you want to learn Australian, Cindi?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hey Mr G :-)

I'm not using any meds Bridgette, I've read up on them and I don't like the possible side affects..

I've had some shocking side affects from antidepressants I've tried, don't need to experience anything like that again..

Master plan is to replace Alcohol with enjoyable/constructive activities and people..

And to get up every time I fall over..

Comment

Guitarista;631092 wrote: Do you want to learn Australian, Cindi?
                                Yes.

Love,
                                Cindi
                                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X