Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Next Day Thread, Wed. 10th June

Hi Everyone
    Wavy where are you?????? I thought you were taking over with starting the thread!!!!
    Oh well never mind, I hope you are doing well with your A/F days, I think Starts might be chasing you today!!!!:H
    Well I am off to the hairdressers today, I love being pampered
    I will check in later
    I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday
    Love Ronnie xx
    :dancin: enguin:
    starting over

Hi Ronnie! Keep up the good work!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi Ronnie and Ruby!

My Dad and Stepmom arrive today for 4 weeks, which is great. They dog-walk, feed the the Teens, and are happy just to hang out. I'm thinking about my AL consumption while they're here, they know I did my 30 days and am consuming much less, and they are generally moderate drinkers, but I have to remember that it's them in holiday mode and not me!

I'm going to start my 'Better Betty' plan today, I'm going back to UK in 6 weeks (again) and want to shape up before I go. I have a load of clothes that are too small, but that I really like, so it makes good economic sense as well!

And yes - WHERE'S WAVEY?

Betsx
      Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

I love it -- the "Better Betty" plan. Good luck with it, Bets!
        "If you fell down yesterday, get up today." -- H.G. Wells

Comment

OK, SB, you gotta be strong! Hope you have a good visit, just not TOO good, ya know what I mean! Wave has been around today, so may still be sleeping! Talk to you later.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi Betty, Ruby,Lil
            Betty its great when the parents come over like you said they do all the jobs that we dont like doing, my Mum always does all my ironing and thats quite alot as there are five people in my family, and she always takes the kids out which leaves me plenty of time for abit of me time. Although she wont walk the dog as he is to big for her, I would never see her again!!!!!
            Good luck in your Better Betty plan, which reminds me I must sort a gym to go to, although the last time I went to a gym was about 11 years ago to get in trim for my wedding. But I am hoping to make some more new friends and where better than a gym!!!!
            starting over

Comment

Thanx now I get it . . .

Hi ronnie, Rubes, SB, LilBit, Wavey and others to come . . .

I see how this Next Day Thread works finally, I'm "1 card short of a full deck" somedays.

Have a spectacular visit with your parent BetterBetty ~ love it, I'm sure you'll do great with your plan. Remember when you told me you don't have season, I just watched the movie 'Earth', amazing movie, now I understand why.

I learn so much stuff everyday just from being here. You'd think I lived in a cave all my life. But actually, I have never had this much exposure to the world . . . WOW!

Best of the best everyone . . . :l

Comment

Hi Polar
                where do you live then?
                starting over

Comment

Morning All,
                  I can see I went to bed way too early last night. The late night chat was a bit riske` ! Must stay up later tonight.
                  Can anyone tell me why I look so CRAP today ? (Day 4) I've looked better than this after a night on the turps and 4hr sleep !
                  .....then again maybe I still had my beer goggles on, and just THOUGHT I looked OK..........
                  Oh dear.......
                  Go hard today, players....
                  Bridget.
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hi Bridget
                    It takes a while for your body to adjust, are you eating healthy foods? and drinking lots of water as they are all good for your skin?
                    starting over

Comment

Hi all. Congratulations on 30 days Ron. I know I'm a day late. Didn't turn the pute on yesterday. How is everyone?
                      Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                      AF May 23 09 to July 09
                      AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Hiya Ronnie.
                        Oh YES I'm eating alright !
                        Eating fairly healthily, but also craving sugar like there's no tomorrow. As it's very early on for me, I don't know whether I should just have at it with the sugar, and worry about that later or try to cold turkey on everything and ride it out.
                        Water..hhhmmm....never have drunk enough of that. Even less inviting in winter.
                        Anyway moan moan moan....get on with it Bridget.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Bridget, I found chocolate helped me heaps when I went AF the first time. I'm on Day 19 today for the second time, and I'm thinking about buying some choccy now.
                          Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                          AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Well, I'm starting to get a complex here. Every time I log on, everyone who appears online disappears. Anyway, probably won't be back today. It's too cold inside, I'm off to the beach.
                            Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                            AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Hi Panicked !
                              Don't take it personlly love. It's got MUCH more to do with crap internet services than your good self.
                              Look I think I'm going to cave and get some choccie as well.
                              One drama at a time hey ?
                              And actually the beach sounds like the go too !!!
                              Thanks love !!!!
                              Have a great one
                              Bridge.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                              X