Please use Private messages

the kerfuffle

Kathy

"It isn't easy being green."

Helen

Comment

MORNIN!!!

OH CV PLEASE DONT BE SO HARD ON US, IM SURE YOU HAVE READ MY POST IN REPLY TO MISTER OR MISSIS UNREGISTERED?? I SIMPLY EXPLAIN THAT FOR SOME OF US, BEFORE WE CAN START TO SOUND OFF BOUT HOW MUCH WE DRINK..BLAH BLAH BLAH WE FIRST HAVE TO BUILD UP SOME KIND OF FRIENDSHIP AN RELATIONSHIP WITH PEOPLE, I REALLY DO THINK WE WERE TREATED A LITTLE UNFAIRLY YEST,
      I MEAN TAKE KATHY AS AN AN EXAMPLE...I LOVE HER TO BITS AND I LOVE CHATTERING ON TO HER NIGHT AFTER NIGHT...SHE IS A REAL TONIC...BUT IM SORRY. WE JUST DISCUSS OUR LIVES IN GENERAL, YOU KNOW SEWING FLAGS WHAT WE GET UP TO EACH DAY ETC, HOWEVER IF AN ALCOHOL ISSUE APEARS
      FROM EITHER OF US OR SOMEONE WHO JOINS IN OUR CONVO...THEN WE ARE ALWAYS MORE THAN WILLING TO HELP AS MUCH AS WE CAN
      SO I HAVE TO SAY I AM SLIGHTLY CONFUSED AN IF IM HONEST I AM HURT AN OFFENEDED, IV DONE NOTHING ON HERE EXEPT BEAR MY SOUL, BE BRUTALY HONEST ABOUT MYSELF...AND OFFER WHAT I THOUGHT WAS SERIOUSLY GOOD ADVICE...YOU KNOW, MY DRINKING NEARLY KILLED ME 2 WKS AGO, IM GONNA BE ON LIVER SUPPS FOR LIFE AND HAVE TO HAVE CONSTANT BLOOD TESTS AND ULTRASOUNDS FOR AS LONG AS I LIVE....SO THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOW THINKING THAT WE DONT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY ENOUGH....BELIVE ME WE DO....BUT YOU ALSO STILL HAVE TO HAVE A PERSONALITY AND A LIFE AND A SUPPORT NETWORK...OTHERWISE YOU WOULD NOT BREAK
      THROUGH IT AND THE ALCOHOL WOULD WIN.
      WE ARE A VERY CLOSE NETWORK WHO DO SOMETIMES USE HUMOR AS A FORM OF DISTRACION... AFTER ALL WERE ALL ONLY HUMAN

Love to you all..even the unregistered ones ( maybe you cn see my point a bit better now?)

Lou-Lou x x x
      "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Yet another unhapppy unregistered

Hey...there is absolutely no reason in the world why you coundnt join in to a convo between bambs and myself we would never ignore or shun anyone..were here to help...listen guys at the end of the day, were all in the same boat...so please dont see it as private convos cause there not....an i know bambs feels the same we wanna help an get advice from as many people we can along this journey...maybe i was just trying to lighten things up a bit cause sometimes humour does help....it opens our minds and allows us to take in more possibilities...at the end of the day..2 wks ago i was nearly dead....and if i find that what im doing on here is helping me recover and become a normal person again then i am going to continute as i have been....life is far far far to short for silly little gripes....believe me 29 an nearly dead
        "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

GRUMP OVER!!!

LETS JUST END THIS NARKY THREAD NOW EH????? NO OBJECTIONS...OK THREAD CLOSED....ANYONE ELSE WHO POSTS ON HERE WILL SELF DISTRUCT IN 5 SECONDS!!!!!

Love you all..even the people who were pissed at me yest..we all know that lifes to short guys an we all make mistakes..an we all deserve to be forgiven them, or else i bet none of us would be here now!!! happy Friday everyone have a good an positive day!!

Lots a love

Lou-Lou x x x x

Comment

Working...
          X