Thanks Ronners!!
    I am sooooo happy about it!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

NEXT DAY THREAD Saturday 13th

Hey all
      I keep hitting the thread late.
      ByeBye, re: the Kudzu - know you said you weren't keen on the online thing, but I've just ordered some more - called Kudzu Recovery (works on your liver at same time as cravings) - from iHerb.com (Planetary herbals brand) and it arrives pretty fast. No luck getting it around here, but maybe the health shop could order? Been using Kudzu 13 days now and barely any craving. Changing my lifestyle is the hard one. Back to the w/e - and driving home from shopping, with the SydMonHerald - sure set off a whole association thing. In the end, I couldn't settle so the papers are unread and I'm online, saying yep, today's a little bit harder than the others have been.
      Don't beat yourselves up re: the modding slip - at least you're here with awareness that AL is a problem and trying to get some discipline around your drinking.
      All the best, will check in with you lot tomorrow. Lovely crisp days over here in Nthn NSW - but down to 1 degree in the evenings. It was warmer in London!
      KAYLA

Current attitude towards addiction: Why ask why? Just accept that it is, and go from there ...

Comment

Re the kudzu: I bought mine on line from MWO (couldn't find any in Oz) and gobbled 3x3 per day for a few months. I think it's great stuff. Although I no longer use it on a daily basis I now make a point of taking some if I'm entering a potentially dangerous drinking situation.

Re ecological miracles: I didn't kill the unannounced visitors who felt it was their duty to honour me with their presence for five bloody hours thus rendering any valuable outdoor activities null and void.

In short - I achieved diddly-sh*t all day.

OK - I'll log off now before the night shift gets active. Geez, those people can yarp!

Have a safe, sober Sunday.

Comment

Afternoon all,
          Good to hear you don't fancy hitting it hard, Ronnie. The thirty day's af exercise is very useful, isn't it? I know it got me really thinking about my drinking.....with a clearer head.
          Good to see you Bridget! Hi Kayla. Yep, our lifestyle has to change, or be modified at least, but for me, the biggest change had to come from my thinking.........

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi/bye Tawny!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Hey Mr G, Kayla and Tawny.
              Sorry about the verbal diarrhea, just cannot help myself sometimes :-)

Comment

I'm with G. It's my drinking thinking that has to change. I still have more AL than I would like, and its all mental, not physical.

My Stepmom is in the kitchen making a Rick Stein Curry. Smells very very lovely.

Off for a run before I stuff my little fat face...

Bets.xx
                Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Oh no, Ms. Starting. Don't you mean Pearl's of wisdom?

Comment

Yes Betts. Stuff your face after your run......

Comment

Pearls of wisdom? Of course...silly me....I shall continue then

Hi Betts, nothing like a curry to tempt the taste buds is there?

Comment

Working...
                      X