NEXT DAY THREAD Sunday 14th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Aussie's.........Evening rest of globe !!!
    I went out last night for a 40th birthday party, moderated beautifully, with lots of water in between drinks, and actually ended up putting the drunks to bed myself !!!!
    How ironic.......
    Have a good one
    Bridget.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Good Moring bye bye and well done.Im in OZ near Melb.Had a few wines last night. Still dont no if Mod is for me it hasnt really worked in the past.Still, I am drinking less since I found MWO. Have a really nice day johno:goodjob:
    Boozer

Comment

Hi Bridge and Johno

Great job with the mods last night Bridge and
      Johno - if it's less than before that's a good start!

I'm having a 'pink dress' day - a day when the Blunnies don't go on. Hello to all to come.

Comment

Hi Johno.... Hi Tawny,
        Bit brisk down your way today is it Johno ? !
        No blunnies today Tawny ? We call that a 'jammies day' round here. Having one of those as we speak. I'm sat up in bed with the laptop and a hot chocolate like some sort of suburban princess, with the animals laying all around me. Bliss Bridget style.
        Despite the moderation, I'm still enduring a cracking headache this morning. Oh well !
        Bridge.
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hello Everybody,
          Just a quick hello as my daughter and her toddler and my fifteen year old step daughter are living with us at the moment so don't have time or the privacy that I normally have to read the threads.
          Bridge, good job on the modding. I know it is not for me but so admire people who can!
          Hello Johno love Melbourne! except the weather!
          Tawny A pink dress day! With frills, waisted and a pink sash I hope! Many hugs to you but no emoctions.
          I started my baclofen on Friday and feel amazingly calm and just know it is going to work for me.
          Well still in my pjs at 1.30pm so am off to have a shower.
          Everybody coming have a good day.
          Take Care
          Shas
          Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

I just wish I could do that. I want to quit so bad. But I screwed up again. I will post tonight about it.
            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Hi everyone
              Well done on your modding guys, I think you have done really well to keep it under control, I am sooooo not ready to do that yet! and maybe never will, well have to wait and see but I am in no hurry to find out at the moment!!
              Drifty I hope you are ok, dont beat yourself up about it, just look forward, its a brand new day and a new begining forget about the past.
              Well I have just got back from watching 3 yes 3 soccer matches but it does'nt seem as cold as yesterday. At least I can feel my toes today!!!
              I have printed of some info. about the ski-ing holiday that I am hoping to go on, all I have to do is pick the right moment to show hubby!!!! I bet everyone here that he says NO! I just know it!!!!
              Well I am going to get a nice cup of coffee now, I hope everyone has a nice and peaceful Sunday
              Love
              Ronnie xx
              :dancin: enguin:
              starting over

Comment

Hello there! I should be in bed, but I am not. Drifty, are you ok? Hello to everyone else. Ronnie, a cup of coffee sounds great! I remember those sports days when you couldn't feel the toes. However, mine was baseball...darn Yanks...lol Have a great day everyone!

Comment

Afternoon all,
                  Hope you' ve all had /are going to have ! a productive day.
                  I'm a bit peed off to report that even though I modded to a certain extent, I have still had a brain ache as reported above, and there is NO WAY I have acheived what I wanted to, or as much as usual today. See, even in smaller amounts, this shit is poisonous. I always get a bit cranky when I reach the end of the day and think hhhmmm, could have had a real good bash at the front garden today or similar.......anyway move on Bridget.

Hay Tawny I saw some of your photos in the other thread.....bloody fantastic love....I think we like the same sort of images.....those Autumn shots.......LOVE those colours.

Hiya Ronnie.....so that would be your weekend gone on soccer matches ...right !!!???? Boy do I know that feeling !!!! Just as well the other parents are a bit of a grin.

Drifty Al, I can see you are a bit of a lost soul at the moment. I know THAT feeling well. Why don't you stick close to us and we'll nut out a plan together ? What do you reckon, love ?

Going Strong. Shame you don't have a laptop, so you can sneak off and have a bit of privacy. Sounds like a full house there !

Choppersmom....How are you feeling there love ? What a weekend ! I admire you for sticking around the forum, and keeping your chin up.

Bridgex
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hi all (again)
                    Well I knew it I was right!!! Hubby's words on the ski holiday was "its a bit fu..ing expensive"
                    So I have'nt given up, I am now going after a cheaper holiday (I Hope) and thought about a nice hot sunny holiday by the beach at least it wont cost much with the boys during the day as we will be on the beach so do any ausie people out there know what the weather is like in the first half of September at Whitsundays Island and is it any good there???????
                    Plus has anyone else got any ideas for a cheap holiday in the sun, I thought of Broome WA but the hotls up there are loads of money!!!!
                    starting over

Comment

Hi Ronnie. Does the hols have to be in Australia? We have been to Bali many times and took the grandkids in Apr. It is soooooooooooooooooooo cheap and lots of fun. Everthing is cheap. Puri Rajah at Legion Beach is a good budget Hotel rates incl breakfast. Jetstar offer cheap airfares Gooodluck! Have not been to Whitsundays but would image weather would be OK:wavin::wavin::wavin:
                      Boozer

Comment

Thanks Johno
                        i will look into that right now
                        starting over

Comment

Ronnie, People in Perth do the return trip very cheap as it is closer for them. Have you been ther? johno
                          Boozer

Comment

Arvo all!
                            Glad the moderating seemed to work. G'day Johno! I tried moderating many times, but found out the hard way, that for whatever reason, that doesn't work for me. For me, for now, off the grog is the way, and i'm absolutely loving it. It's wild, i'm free, and the real me is once again emerging. There are no negatives in being sober.................G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi all
                              Johno, I have never been to Bali before but I know a couple of people that have just come back from there so I will find out a bit more about it. Thanks
                              Mr g I tottaly make you right in what you say (Again!) "There are no negatives in being sober......its all good....
                              starting over

Comment

Working...
                              X