Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 days

Hey,

Just got through my first seven days of no alcohol ( first time in as long as I can remember). Have had a pretty bad flu though so didn't excatly feel like drinking and partying, so I hope the next 7 days dont do a complete backflip on me and the urge to drink rears its nasty little head.
    Have set my first goal at 3 months of abs and I feel more determined than I have ever felt before.
    Going for a job interview today with new company and new role, so I feel a good change of direction in my life is just around the corner.

TrooRoo

7 days

Good for you TrooRoo. Good luck on the next 7. I'll be rooting for you.
    Starting over again
    ray:

Comment

7 days

Good Job!Roo, everyday is a new beginning, good luck to you, 7 days is wonderful.. Ghange is good, enlightening.You are aimed for the best.Get it.Congrats!

Comment

7 days

Great job roo!! You sound like you sure have the right attitude!
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

7 days

GREAT...keeping moving in the right direction.
          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

7 days

Good for you. Keep it going.....

Winefree

Comment

7 days

Hi TrooRoo,

7 days is great - congratulations!
              You will find the next 7 easier, honestly. You will also feel so happy & proud you will want to keep going

All the best!
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

7 days

Hi TrooRoo

Well done thats fantastic!!! keepup the good work

Comment

7 days

Well done TrooRoo!!
                  "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

7 days

Good Start, TR. There will be battles ahead, but your in the right place in the right mental state, to gear up for them! Lots of support here, remember.
                    Rubes
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

7 days

Great job! I made it seven days with no alcohol once to. But soon as I posted it I ended up urging and failed. But this time I will not only make it 1 week but I guarantee that by this time next month. I will still not be drinking. If not, then you can kick my butt.
                      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                      X