Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 15th June

Morning troopers.

I see Irish is back. WELCOME BACK, we have missed you!!

Weather is indifferent here today hope the sun pokes thru' later on.

Anyway, here is a little ditty to rouse you all into Monday..have a good one all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0ns8t9iQck[/video]]YouTube - Paradise by the dashboard light
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 15th June

Hi Starts
    How are you?
    I have'nt heard that song in years, thanks for that, it cheered me up!!
    The weather here has got warmer which means before I pick my boys up I have got to change my furry boots. I love these boots they are so comfy
    :dancin: enguin:
    starting over

Comment

Army Thread 15th June

Hi guys, just a quick query...I have tried to email Roberta Jewell for some advice, but it seems my emails didn't go thro'....can anyone shed any light on this, please? Loggin off now, gettin ready 4 work...
      Tinks xx

Comment

Army Thread 15th June

Hi Tinks
        im sorry I cant help you with that one but im sure there will be someone here that can, starts is usally around & she will know
        starting over

Comment

Army Thread 15th June

Tinks, Is there anything that we can help you with here?
          starting over

Comment

Army Thread 15th June

good morning all hope everyone is doing good & has a great sober day,my plan for today is 15/18 mile cycle and then i have to see one of my outside supports which i do look forward to

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 15th June

Good morning all.
              God has been good to me today and given me a sunny morning when the forcast was rain! Nice one!
              Hope everyone has a great day. I'm going to open some prezzies! Thanks for the thread starts. Xx
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 15th June

Morning Folks.
                Feeling good again.
                I have to get going . Things to do; people to annoy
                Nice tune Starty.
                Hi ronnie, my antipodean friend....
                Hi Tinks. I think RJ gets loads of messages and sometimes it takes a while for her to get round to answering them all. She will eventually...
                On yer bike Mario...
                I usually get socks and fizzy lollies for my birthday Cy. I love fizzy lollies. Enjoy your day.

Comment

Army Thread 15th June

Go to bed Zenny(you worry me, my pal)beauty sleep is ALL important as I have a LINE of HUNKS just waiting to parade down your way !!!.....I am up, but have tooth pain as a reason........yuck, a ever present reason. Going in to the Dentist to see what the options are at 8am. I'll do JUST about anything at this point !!!
                  Cy, Have the best Bday ever and I hope you get something really nice...........maybe even nicer than Poppies(fizzy lollies) Pops, please explain fizzy lollies to me. You can't even imagine the things that are going thru my mind as to what they could be (none of which could be true, I'm sure ???).....
                  sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 15th June

Morning Army showering here this morning. Happy Birthday Cy. Starty I am so delighted for you.... on two counts of equal importance running with Oneys jabbers and getting the job. I have no doubt that you will touch lives. Have a nice day all I am doing a bit of work finished early today hope rain will have stopped by 12. Talk soon

Comment

Army Thread 15th June

Hi Irish, I have missed you ......glad you're back. Not to worry on the rain. I put in a special order with the WEE weather fairies and they said they would take care of it for ya...so not to worry any more on that one !!!...LOL
                      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 15th June

Hi Army,

Just a quick hello. It is good to see all doing so well.

Love,
                        Cindi
                        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Army Thread 15th June

Where is everybody? Everyone sounds so good I guess you're off romping around. The party was good. small group, mellow. The guys jammed up some good music on this little outdoor stage with amps and all and the food was awsesome! Someone brought some corn pudding that was almost like desert! Bless her soul, she shucked 2 dozen ears of corn for it! I paddled a kayak around the pond and ate too much. There was pig and brisket and chicken - everyting was really juicy moist. (oink, zenny - so far so good) Some people had a few beers but most drank tea. He had a huge thermos thing of tea and he said he had used a mix. Usually that's disgusting but it was great. Some people fished with spinner or cane poles and I got to show off my knot tying skills on some dryrotted line. I meant to bring my flyrod but forgot. It really perked me up.
                          sigpic
                          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 15th June

Hi everyone. Oney what did you eat that caused the heartburn or is it stress?
                            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 15th June

Eat a banana Oners -- helps with the heartburn.

What's happened to the Army today??
                              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
                              X