Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick update.

Hi all,

I have been excepted into Harvey House and am expected to go in in 3 weeks time, although if someone drops out i could get as early as 2 days notice.

I'm not looking forward to going in but i am looking forward to coming out...If that makes sence.

My drinking is completly out of control at the minute, starting before 12 every day. If i dont i get sick, dizzy and a weird rash all over my body ( would be good to know if anyone else gets this rash ) my doctor just says the alcahol is effecting my circulation but i dont understand.

We have got all sorts of crap getting thrown at us at the moment apart from my problems but i know we will be able to cope better once im sober..

Its just great to know that in a month from now i wont be in the sad state i am now..I love looking forward to the future, and i know i have been here many times before. With a bit of luck and me learning from past exsperiance i sincerly hope this is it..

Love as always Macks:l
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Quick update.

Macks my man, I'm glad to see that your still fighting for the things that are important to you and it is so good to see you hopeful. Alcohol is a cunning disease as you and I both know, but if we stick with it long enough we can win this fight!
    Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Quick update.

Mack, I'm here for you, always. And the rest of the Macks, too. Tell them to reach out to me, OK? This is tough sh*t, but your right, it will be easier when your sober and stronger. You have a base here, people here, a place to talk, but ultimately its up to you to do it, you know. We've got your back, baby. Hang in there. Love to all the Macks, and support all thru for all of you!
      Rubes
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Quick update.

Mackeral I am really pleased for you, pleased that you will have some assistance to beat the horrid demon - I send you all my strength and best wishes.

Comment

Quick update.

Here's looking to this time next month when you come out the other side ... it'll be here before you know it .. {{{ Many strong and positive vibes to you }}}

Looking forward to your update!
          AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

Quick update.

Macks, thank you for letting us know. It's WONDERFUL that you are getting some proper help mate. kudos.
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Quick update.

Fight the good fight Mack!!
              I am sorry to hear that life is really crap at the moment -- you and your family are in my thoughts.
              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Quick update.

We can do it together. Although I did already stop drinking (today is day 1) I know we can do this.
                I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Quick update.

My heart goes out to you, macks. You sooooo deserve this...........go for it!!!

Star x
                  Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Quick update.

Macks, good for you! Stay strong
                    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Quick update.

My thoughts and prayers are with you mr macks.
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Quick update.

Macks, I'm so glad for you!
                        sigpic
                        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Quick update.

Mack, best of luck to you...and glad that your family is standing at your side.....thank them..... not all of ours stand by us.....luv ya and hope you come out the other side MUCH better!
                          Finally Free

Comment

Quick update.

Macks, good luck to you. I pray that this is what will help you onto a path of recovery. Never give up fighting.

Comment

Working...
                            X