Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NEXT DAY THREAD Tuesday 16th June

Morning 'Stra-yans''
    Brrrr is all I can say. I dropped all and sundry off and then crawled back into bed. Bugger this for a joke.
    Bridgex
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Morning Bridget
    Yes I know what you mean its freezing this morning but the sun is trying to come out so hopefully it wont belong until I am warm again
    Well my eldest boy and me feel sick this morning, so its a quick drop off to school with the other two then back here to my sofa and telly
    Will check back again later
    :dancin: enguin:
    starting over

Comment

Morning Ronnie ...that's no good....calls for a jammie day me thinks.....there are THAT many bugs going around over this side too.
      Bridge
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

OMG You pair!
        I am so jealous.........would love to have a jammie day!
        Raining here but not that cold. Trying to catch up on all the stuff at work that I haven't done due to drinking and hangovers!
        To all that follows have a great day!
        Take Care
        Shas
        Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

Good on you Shas.
          Don't you notice the difference in terms of how much MORE you get done with your day when you're AF ?
          ANy way talking of that, time to get off my lazy arse an do a bit.
          Bridge
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning or rather good afternoon guys. All sounds good here?
            Bridge, I thought I would get loads done being AF, but it seems not to be the case. My housework doesnt get done nearly so much any more as I think I used to bribe myself to do it with wine.
            Oh well, there are worse things than an untidy house I guess :-)
            Have a lovely evening all of you.
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Afternoon all - Stop being slugs you lot! It's a gorgeous day here and I've been flat out like a lizard drinking.

(Just feel we should get some more Australianisms in for Cindy's edification - LOL)

Comment

Good Afternoon Guys

Cloudy skys and rain will not dampen my spirits. Hubby is helping me go Mon - Thurs AF. Snuck a wine in before he got home though. Very naughty. Although, it was a white wine and for me that is not a problem. Totally different story if a bottle of red is opened. Anyone else have that problem with the type of alcohol, not the alcohol in general??? First time I've had the courage to participate in a chat room. I hope I know how to find responses?????? Have a great arvo

Comment

Hi bali
                  I cant drink any sort of wine, just 1 glass would put my on the floor (drunk) but I can drink loads of beers, well i use to be able too,
                  :dancin: enguin:
                  starting over

Comment

Geez, Tawny, It's bgloody cold here. And I've got another cold. Looks like I'm in for a bad season of 'flu this year.
                    I'm with the others... crawl back to bed. Bugger the housework.

Hello Bali. My body is allergic to red wine..... but I would still drink it despite all the esthers and other micro nutrients reacting with my body. Silly me.

Comment

Hi Ronnie and Rags, hope you are feeling better this afternoon ronnie and your son too. Hope its not the piggie flu!!!! Wish I was allergic to red wine Rags but unfortunately I find it delicious .... same with champagne though I know I have to kerb my old habits. Had a breast ultrasound yesterday cause had a few lumpy bumpy's. All clear thank goodness. I know that alcohol contributes to 35% increase in breast cancer so that should be enough to cut back. Thats the aim for me during the week and not to go over the top on the weekends. hey this is fun communicating not just readying and wondering how to do it!!!

Comment

Hi Bali - Welcome!!!!!

For a lot of us, this was our first foray into Cyberworld - you'll be glad you persisted.

Although I've opted for the "Moderation" option - i.e. I still drink some alcohol - I absolutely cannot have port in the house. I have heaps of red and white and can do a glass or 2 with meals but I cannot stop at one port - ergo - no port in sight.

Rags - you're getting too many flus. Hhm ... that looks wrong. But so does Flues. Anyway, sorry you're crook.

Comment

Oops, I meant to type reading!! not readying

Comment

Hi tawny that is exactly how I am with red wine. I quite like a port but haven't had it for years. Its usually that last drink that tips me way over the edge after a boozy dinner party. Its amazing what is yummy for someone it has no temptation for another.

Comment

See you another day everybody. Hope you have a lovely evening. I am shutting up shop and heading home to light the fire, cook a roast chicken and enjoy the family. Thanks for chatting with me and I look forward to dropping by tomorrow if work gets a little slow. See ya later alligators!

Comment

Working...
                              X