Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NEXT DAY THREAD Tuesday 16th June

See ya Bali and hello to all to come.

Where are our blokes then? Wavey? And our women? Pan? Angel?

I'm off too. On the menu tonight is Spaghetti Puttanesca. Catch you tomorow.

Comment

Evening darlings,
      Hi Tawny.... and I agree....and pasta........YUM....
      RAGS... are you taking supplements ? Echinacea is SO GREAT for avoiding colds and flu..
      Hello Bali....great to have you here. I am new too, just don't feel it !!!! This is only the second forum I have participated in.....absolutely AMAZING medium...y'know ?
      Hi Ronnie again.....You know I'm the same, any sort of wine sends me for six....but I can drink white spirits until they drain out my ears....
      Well I have spent the day tidying this house.....which looked like someone had detonated some C4 in the loungeroom........how mentally stimulating....NOT.....
      Bridgex
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Evening all!
        Ronnie and Rags, i hope you feel better real soon. Pepper's, chilli, garlic, ginger.....get it into ya!
        Tawny, (or is that, 'tawny port'?.....oh no!) there is a photo of me during a break at a gig, nestleing 1x can vb, 1x glass double scotch, neat, and 1 x glass of port. Port is a rough drink to get drunk on! That was a long time ago.
        Hope everyone is having a safe, sober, and magical evening..........G-spot.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Bali, I know what you mean about red wine...Believe me!

It's still all about alcohol intake though, you's soon drink a bottle and a half of Sav Blanc or Chardonay if you couldn't get hold of a good Shiraz/Merlot/pinot..

I've tried swapping drinks, I still get drunk...
          What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Hello, Next Day Gang! Just starting our Tuesday here, and you've got yours under your belt already. LOL I'm heading for the hills today, literally; going to my cabin for a few days with a couple of my girls. Talk to you guys next week!
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Ruby, I am very , very jealous that you are heading to the Cabin...

i could use some fishing, open fire, quiet action....

Comment

Working...
                X