Enoughs enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enoughs enough

Come on eh, it used to be a really good atmosphere here, i hate all this animosity.
    Is there any chance of knocking this on the head sooner rather than later so everything can get back to normal.
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Enoughs enough

Macks....:l I love the old normalcy....I think we'll get back there soon.

Comment

Enoughs enough

Quite aggree!!!

I know mackers i dont like all this stuff caused by unregistered peeps......lets just carry on as we were before eh guys cause i dont think we were doin owt wrong..were we??

love ya macks x x
      "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Enoughs enough

hi! it that lou that i used to talk to months ago? just dropping in as i haven't been on this site for ages! though i was cured lol! jenny.

Comment

Enoughs enough

Pushchair Jenny,
          It's just really good to hear from you again! Wait, ,not that I'm glad you had to come back here because of the drinking thing.... you know what I mean, right??

Hey Mack, it will get back to normal. Someone told me when I had seen my first little explosion on the boards that every now and then it just happens. Can't have all these people with all these wonderfully different viewpoints and not have a feather or two ruffled along the way. The best people stay and continue to support each other.
          So I'll see you on the flip side!!:crossed:

Comment

Enoughs enough

Mackeral wrote: Come on eh, it used to be a really good atmosphere here, i hate all this animosity.
            Is there any chance of knocking this on the head sooner rather than later so everything can get back to normal.
            I agree, we need to get back to normal

Comment

Enoughs enough

confused

I started reading this website in Nov. of last year - as a desperate person I guess. My husband of 27 years had moved out and my drinking was one part of that. The messages I saw inspired me and I felt that intelligent, professional women maybe were in the same place I was. I totally quit drinking as I was trying to optimistically work on our marriage. When my husband informed me a few months later that he had no intention of even trying to work on on our marriage,
              drinking returned for me.
              I am taking the topamax, in therapy, but find it very hard to give up the alcohol. I am writing now to say how this site has changed in the 6 months I've been reading it. It is so petty now. It was very inspirational in the beginnihg. Now it seems to be a lot of snide comments, backbiting - not supporting each other in the biggest battle of our lives.

Comment

Enoughs enough

Confused

I really am sorry if anything iv said or done has caused you to feel this way...i know its no excuse but i was on a bad one yest....2 days off from a month of abs an i got comletely shit faced....i couldnt stand with out falling over! my poor old nan...god love her had to pyhsicaly put me in t bed with a mug of hot mink and listen to whining on for bout an hour...i love this woman so much!!

Anyway i wanted to say that i prob wasnt my normal self yest.....an im so so sorry if i offended or upset anyone cause that is not me at all.....read back on the posts. read my story and you'll see the real me...in the mean timei am sincerely sorry if i have said or done anythimh to upset you honey.......

Lots a Love

lou-lou x x x x x x x x x x x x x
                "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Working...
                X