X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEXT DAY THREAD Wednesday 17th June

Morning campers.
    GET UP !!!!!!
    Bout time you turned up last night Wavey. I was starting to think you were up to mischeif.
    Interesting stuff about liver disease and breast cancer last night Waves. I think I like your doctor friends take on things better.
    Well I'm off into town for lunch with a mate of mine. Will try to get back on tonight.
    Bridge
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Hi Bridget and all to come
    Well I now have all my boys off school with the sicky feeling, as well as me but sitting around yesterday seem to make me feel worse so I am going to do a little bit around the house today plus it might make me a bit warmer!!!!!
    I hope you have a great lunch Bridget
    :dancin: enguin:
    starting over

Comment

Hi Bridge, Ronners and all to come.
      Bridge, enjoy your lunch, Ronners, get thee going on the housework.
      I am alway surprised when you on the other side talk about cold weather. I guess I need to brush up on my geography and knowledge of Down under.
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Since when have we been given a public holiday for Stravinsky's birthday?

Where is everyone????

Great day down here - 4.30pm now with beautiful long shadows cast across the green paddocks. Not long to go until the shortest day of the year - and remember ... plant your garlic on the shortest day of the year and harvest on the longest day of the year.

Yup. I'm full of invaluable, life-changing, information.

Comment

Perhaps they are pretending to have a life?
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi Ms Frog....you don't hang around for long do you ?.......too much to do on that GORGEOUS property of yours....I tell you what, come hell or high water I'll have a chunk of land before I die, with a beautiful refuge for golden retrievers, and the horse that I have been coveting since I was 13 years old.....
            Remember to get your lottery ticket for next tues folks .....jackpot is still unclaimed.....I have just learned how to do the multi picky thing....yay ! booze to gambling in one seemless move ....go Bridge
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hello

Hi Everybody,
              Hope everybody is going OK. I know we all winge about the weather but seriously it's not as bad as some parts of the world.
              Coldest it gets here is about 9c in the middle of the night and coldest days are about 11c and that is rare for my area (that's celsuis I don't know fahrenheight) and starts I am on the east coast about 90mins above Sydney if that helps.
              Rags, I think you need some serious fresh juices with garlic, ginger, chilli and red onion and olive leaf extract is good too to build up your immunity.
              Feeling abit stressed today I think having our 2 daughters at home is geting to me. SIL soon to be ex is being extremely difficult and I just want him to go away.
              Ronnie kids can go through stages of always getting sick some winters worse than others hope it gets better.
              Bridgey lucky you are up to start this thread I know ronnie is a couple hours behind
              For all to come hope the day is great! Or the night at least as it's nearly 5pm here
              Shas
              Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

I'll go and hang in General Chat for 10 mins if anyone wants a quick yarp ... and the time starts NOW!

Comment

Thanks Bridge and Betty - that was a buzz! Excellent way to pass half an hour.

Comment

Before anyone gets the wrong impression from above....we were in the chat room !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: H:H:H:H
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hey all
                      I keep showing up late, but will try and check in here a bit earlier tomorrow. I've been busy over here having my own private relapse - strike that - lapse. Anyway have talked about that in another thread so I won't repeat myself. It was a pretty big deal for me because I'm not moderating - but trying to shoot for abstinence. 15 days up and bang, BUST ... Oh well, felt awful drinking again ... toxic!
                      Hanging in there with you guys x
                      KAYLA

Current attitude towards addiction: Why ask why? Just accept that it is, and go from there ...

Comment

Evening all,
                        Eye on the prize, Kayla!
                        All's well here. Good luck Bridget! Have a safe, sober evening folk's..........

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

This is not fair!!! I only get on for a few minutes at the end of the day for a moment and I missed a chat with all my aussie friends!
                          I am upset but as not on the F&@k thread I will say " AH Well we will do this thing soon"
                          Brain Wave!!!! How about we set this up for some time soon that all the Aussies get on chat and we all talk?
                          It is all up to you all!
                          I would love that!
                          Pis$ed off 0ff I missed Tawny in chat.....seriously I need that soon.
                          Much Love
                          Shas
                          Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

Working...
                          X