to those in Live Chat last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry - I logged on drunk, then soon passed out. Realized this AM I was still logged on.
    Wasn't lurking - really! My apologies.

Have been lurking (invisible mode) the last week. Because didn't make it through the tunnel of withdrawal, and kind snapped into heavy drinking this past week.

Plan to order Naltrexone (after reading Sinclair thread) and Baclofen. add that to the arsenal.

Be well.
    Woman takes a drink, drink takes a drink, drink takes a woman.

Puddytat.......This is why your here.....Keep fighting, you can fight this problem ! Were her to help ! Your not the first or will you be the last that's done this ! Just keep trying ! IAD.
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Sometimes people lurk...that is ok. Maybe it will help in some way to lurk. If you are going through withdrawal sometimes typing is difficult, but reading helps keep your mind off the pain. OR if you are drinking, logging on may help you stop drinking and grab that glass of water.
      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Hey there Puddy ... every "try" gets you closer to getting there ... Chalk it up to an experience, which we always learn from on some level, and try again .. and however many times you need to. Goodness knows we understand, and most of us have been there so many times we can't count 'em.

((hugs)) ... Keep on posting, K!
        AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

oui, merci

IAD, Brit, Cat -- thanks. I've switched from 'invisible" to "visible" mode. But like 'Theme2Be" also said, don't think I'll be publishing any "Day1 - ya with me!" threads for awhile yet.

You guys are great.
          Woman takes a drink, drink takes a drink, drink takes a woman.

Comment

Working...
          X