Day 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 4

Day four here and I am still AF. After work (like the last 2 Thursdays) I felt like going to the pub and having a couple of drinks. But this time it wasn't as strong as the others and I was easily able to say no (that and I don't have the money. Still wouldn't of done it). So I took a walk. Passed the bar but by then had no urge to go in. Even if I did bring in my wallet (left it at home so it would aid me in to not going in). I wouldn't of came in due to not having the urge. But by not bringing my wallet, it did help.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 4

Drifty,

Great news. Not taking your wallet is wise. I have a hard time driving past liquor stores, etc., myself.

I have been sequestering myself in my house for the last few days just because I want to make sure I don't drink.

I know I will have to go out again and will probably tackle that tomorrow.

Meanwhile, whatever it takes.

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Day 4

Woowoo Drifty! Good job. Keep it up. It gets easier after 4 days.

Comment

Day 4

Sounds like you are doing good planning to avoid temptation. God for you!

Comment

Working...
        X