Day 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 7

Wow day 7 and no booze. And this time I will not screw up after posting. Although I am going through a craving, I just spent all I had for Church and won't get paid again till tomorrow.

Besides I don't want to screw up with this quit.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 7

DA, Keep up the fight, you have come past most of the worst of it! Do you have kudzu or lglut to help with the cravings? They do help. If not, keep posting and reading here to make the time pass. Or call someone to talk, since the cravings to seem to pass with a little time and changes of thought.

So glad to hear you've made it this far.......

Winefree

Comment

Day 7

I need to go to the dentist again and fix yet another cap tooth that fell off. I am just getting sick and tired of this happening. I am taking better care of my teeth then I did last time. But yet it still fell out.

But that will not be the reason that I drink. Praise the lord for this. And no I don't Wine. Usually going here and/or quitnet usually helps the cravings out.
      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Day 7

Day 7 here too!

Drifty, glad to see you here again, as I am keeping pace with you........feeling better and better as time goes by, let's keep on keeping on!!!

Lots of love and support,

MA
        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Day 7

Good job on 7 days Drifty & cowgal,
          Keep up the good work
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Day 7

Hey Drifty and cowgal,
            Good job and let's keep going!
            -Tulipe
            Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
            AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

Working...
            X