Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 22nd June 2009

Good morning troops.
    An absolutely beautiful day here and I am hoping its going to be a scorcher.
    I am going to get a run in an go to Yoga today. Hard life I know, but someone has to do it.

Opal, my prayers are with you for your meeting this afternoon. Stay calm, we will al be rooting for you. :l

Have a wonderful, sober day all.
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Morning Zenny, I LOVE the pic!!!
    (even tho, of course its not true :-))

Comment

Hi Starts
      Goodnight Zen
      Starts sorry I shot off yesterday but hubby was in a fowl mood (as per usally these days) and he was hungry and shouting at the kids, he soes'nt like it when he is busy that everyone in the house is having fun!!!
      Hope you enjoy your run & yoga
      :dancin: enguin:
      starting over

Comment

Hey Ronners, absolutely no worries hun, we all need to leg it off sometimes. Its totally understandable. I remember when I was terribly comfortable surfing this site in front of Mr Starts, I was forever loggin on and off. Please dont worry about it.

Comment

Good Morning Folks!

I'm bright as a button and raring to go this morning. The blues of last week have vanished as these things have a tendancy to do.
          I look forward to the week.
          Yoga has been on my to-do list for a long time. I'm working funny shifts right now so I can't get doing much in the evenings as I'm just finishing when everything is starting, but I'll find a way.
          Your picture made me smile Zen.

Comment

good morning all,everybody so far seems in good spirits,the real ones not the alkie onesit looks like its going to be a lovely day here,soon i will be off on my minimum 12 mile cycle but i would hope to do a lot more,hope all here and to come have a wonderful sober day

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Oney...
              If words need spoken then it's usually best to speak.

Comment

Oney - I can't give you advice - but do offer support!

Popeye - I'm a complete Yoga evangelist. I have a class in 45 mins and I can't wait - try a DVD, or there are lots of classes available on You Tube. Just Start Slow!

Hee hee hee, I'm listening to my Dad shouting into the DS, he's Training his Brain.

Happy Monday

Bets

Oh, and the bat hasn't been back since he was catapulted from the Bamboo. I'm sure he's having a lovely bat life somewhere.......
                Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks Betty
                  I love bats.
                  I had a baby one in my once. It tried crawling through a space it was too big for and got stuck so we helped it out and put it back.

Comment

Morning Mario, Opal, Oney, Bets and Pops.

Oney, I have no advice either, just here for you if you need OK?

Comment

Morning all, Oney I am sorry you are feeling like this, you know we are all here for you.
                      I dont really have any advise to offer but would say that in hindsight, for me because I had a huge problem with AL, it would have been better all round if I had of been confronted about that sort of behavour earlier.

One really good bit of advice I was given years ago was not to come between a man and his wife because nobody outside of a marriage truly knows what goes in inside it.

Feels like I fell out of the wrong side of bed and banged my head on the way down. In crappy humour today but I dont know why apart for lots of small stuff bugging the hell out of me.
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning Trooper's,
                        Count me in on that score too, Oner's........

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hey KT, I think we all have crappy days from time to time. Recently we all seem to have had a few days here and there where it feels like the rain clouds are following us.
                          All I can promise you, is that it will pass. It always does.

Comment

Thanks Starty, when I feel like this I know what happens but it wont today.
                            I almost never drank in the mornings and I will ride this b*****d mood out.
                            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Oney, sorry to hear you are having a tough time with hubbie. Sending you strength to do what you need to do.

Zen, holy I thought you snuck into my house and took a picture of my cat. That is exactly what she looks like.

Just wanted to say hello to you all. Sorry I don't get here as much as I'd like but you all seriously fly to fast.....I am hear leave and there are 50 new pages. HA Insomnia kicked my ass today. Weird I woke up in a total sweat and not sure why, needless to say that was an hour ago and I am still up. So now it's off to the shower and have to get ready to be at work around 6:30am. Have a wonderful day
                              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                              X