HOUSE SWAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOUSE SWAP

When I have let people use my condo, I have my housekeeper stay on top of the situation. I've never swapped... I just did a few favors for friends and family. You may need to get some type of extra insurance in the event someone might get hurt. Just a thought.
    Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

HOUSE SWAP

Thanks CapB. We already have rental ins as we have lots of rental prop. I'd have friends/neighbors do the checklist, maybe even the local rental agency since house is full of antiques. Wish I could locate lots of 'friends' here who would just like to share time, info, a bedroom occasionally.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

HOUSE SWAP

OK, More, we have to TALK!!!!!
        Rubes
        PS: Do you like the mountains, Cherokee Indian civilization, Atlanta, etc?
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
        X