storms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

storms

We had a bad storm here with trees and tree limbs down. I even had my power lost for a little while and was late for work due to it. I had a craving and thought that if the power was still off I would of gotten drunk. But then I said, NO and the urge went away. And when I got home, the power was on so even if the craving was still there I wouldn't of done it since I promised myself that I wouldn't. I do have to get up early as well.

All and all being sober rocks!
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

storms

Well done Drifty for not caving in, you are doing really great. and good job on your A/F days
    :dancin: enguin:
    starting over

Comment

storms

Sorry about the storm Drifty and good for you for holding off the cravings. Yes AF rocks!

WInefree

Comment

storms

Well done for not caving!
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

storms

:goodjob: in not giving in,just another trigger the brain is sending you. a bad day sober is better than a good day drunk

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
          X