A E The Cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A E The Cleaner

Celebrity Rehab Sober House? You gotta be kidding me. No wonder the rest of the world wonders about the US. Does appeal to my voyeuristic sense though, and I have to admit I followed Anna Nicole like a lap dog, god rest her soul!
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
    AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

A E The Cleaner

I followed Anna Nicole too, cause her daughter was born on almost the same day as my son, while her son died in the hospital. And then of course she herself died. Call her what you will, but I was so emotional about the whole thing, being a new mom myself. How sad.

Comment

A E The Cleaner

I agree CS addicition is sad. Any of us could be in that situation (if we were playboy bunnies married to very old billionaires) actually, the only difference between us and Anna Nicole is she got to live her night mare in the public eye. Give me my inconspicous life. i hope never to be in the headlines

Comment

A E The Cleaner

Yeah, headlines - we were laughing last weekend when my 2 yo son was playing with one of the other kid's dollies, yanking her dress over head, showing her panties. Please don't find the photos when my child runs for Senator! LOL

Comment

A E The Cleaner

Zen
            We must be neighbors!!!!

Comment

A E The Cleaner

A new episode is on A & E tonight. If it as good as the last episode I hope you can catch it. It is based on a true story!!

Comment

A E The Cleaner

OK, so you must live within 5 minutes of me!!! Ever hear of Royal Palm Beach or Wellington?? Enjoy the show and let me know where you live!!!

Comment

A E The Cleaner

Ok. so im crying like usual. crazy how these shows do that to us

Comment

A E The Cleaner

On again tonite. I think it really is worth watching if you are struggling with addiction!

Comment

A E The Cleaner

Watching it now, very powerful show
                      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

A E The Cleaner

The Cleaner

Thank's Beaches,

I.m in tears. At last they're telling our stories
                        I'm indebted
                        Long Road
                        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission--
                        Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

A E The Cleaner

Just a reminder that there is a new episode tonight.

Comment

A E The Cleaner

Time, thanks for the reminder. I have watched this once before and liked it

My hubby's best friend lives in Royal Palm Beach -- I have been there!

Comment

A E The Cleaner

Really. Come back and visit!!!

Comment

A E The Cleaner

Does it come on at 10? I am a dofus -- guess I could check the TV myself, but now hubby is watching baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X