10 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 days

I can't believe it. 10 days of no alcohol in my system! Cravings have only been bad after work. But not so bad as I cave in and drink.

Next week is going to be hard with the fourth of July holiday and all.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

10 days

Drifty,

Awesome! 10 days is through the whole physical withdrawal issues. Now you are dealing with the psycological ones.

I sure hope you can get a good plan in place for July 4th.

We always have a big party at my house and lots of fireworks. Son and his wife drink a lot while they are here.

This year daughter and I will be sober.

I think I will insure I have some fresh limes and lemons to put in my Club Soda that night.

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

10 days

Well, done Alison! I have been following your progress and you are doing great!

My experience with holidays are that they are much more enjoyable sober. Seriously. We have Canada day on the 1st of July and our city has a new law. ZERO tolerance for alcohol. Even if you are drunk and have alcohol on you and you want to catch a city bus - nope! You are walking. The police are putting a new system in place to monitor the ones that drink on that day. Our jail cells will be full, I am sure. Or they will make a killing with all of the bylaw fines they hand out. So being sober isn't really a bad thing!

Stay strong!

Comment

10 days

Woohooooooooo! good going Drifty. You are doing GREAT!

Remember ODAT. Just worry about today. That's how you have been handling this and IT IS WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winefree

Comment

10 days

Well Done!
          ISN'T IT A GREAT FEELING!!!
          You'll be fine for 4th July. Believe in yourself.

Comment

10 days

Alison - a huge well done. If you're stressed about 4th July make a plan. Have AF drinks available, eat well, all the usual stuff. You can do it and it'll be such an achievement.

Bets.
            xx
            Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

10 days

Great Job in getting to 10 days YOU GO GIRL!!
              :dancin: enguin:
              starting over

Comment

10 days

Hey Drifty! Great going!
                yep, make a plan for the 4th July, you will NEVER regret not drinking but you will surely regret it if you do.
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

10 days

:goodjob: well done on 10 days,get a plan in place for 4th july well done again

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

10 days

Great!!!

Drifty, WE can do this...... I will be right there with ya!!!!

MA
                    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

10 days

How fantastic is that!!
                      Well done Drifty -- you are doing it:-)
                      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
                      X