Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 25th June

Morning Guys.

Please say a prayer and light a candle for Sea, she seems to be in a bad place just now.

Mario has his CT scan today too. Good luck buddy, all will be well. Prayers and good thoughts coming your way.

Big hugs to everyone :l

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7RPCFfudmU[/video]]YouTube - James Taylor & Carole King - You've Got a Friend (HQ)
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 25th June

Nice post to start the army off today my friend.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

Good morning KT.
      Whats for brekkie? Porridge ?

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

Nope, cornflakes with fresh raspberrys, a tall glass of ice cold water and a bucket of strong black coffee. Yum

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

Sounds delicious,
          I however will be sticking to my oats.
          You got a busy day today?

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

Yes got a client meeting at lunch time, need to walk the dogs and get a swim in before. Also need to go back to the gym to pick up my program (went for an asessment yesterday). Then get some work done to try pay the bills. Plus I will prob be falling asleep by 3pm seeing as I didnt get my normal 8 hrs sleep.
            How about you?

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

I hope the financials get better for you soon. That is truly the pits.
              No, nothing on for me today really, just walking the beasts a bit of housework.
              I cannot wait to get going at the addiction centre, I have not worked since January and I chomping at the bit now to get into a routine and start learning something new.
              Although I have loved the time off, I feel its now time for me to get moving.

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

Re the finances, a lot of people are in a way worse situation so I count my blessings and am doing what I can to ensure business picks up.

January eh, I would imagine it is easy to get stuck in a rut and become lethargic and unmotivated after six months.
                I bet you cant wait, you were made for that kind of work, you will be a natural.
                (is there such a word as unmotivated?)

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

I'm really sorry to hear about Sea.
                  Sending you loads of strength and love.
                  "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

P.S. Morning you two
                    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

Hi Dee Bee hows it cuttin?

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

morning starts & ktab and of course all else who thread here,busy day today,all on me bike, first go to group forum, Then down to see my fathers graveThen to see some friends,Then to the hospital,wont be getting any results from that for a week or two and i will be in the algarve:H if they love me they will wait

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

Great attitude KT!
                          Thanks for saying that too! Its scary going into something so far away from what I am used to (IT) but I needed to make some huge life changes and was lucky enough to get the redundancy that enabled me to take the time to think about what I really wanted to do with my life.

Morning Ostrich head!!!

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

mario;644990 wrote: morning starts & ktab and of course all else who thread here,busy day today,all on me bike, first go to group forum, Then down to see my fathers graveThen to see some friends,Then to the hospital,wont be getting any results from that for a week or two and i will be in the algarve:H if they love me they will wait
                            :H:They will love you !
                            Get those cycle clips on and pedal away my friend :H

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

all's good in my little world.
                              Went for a run just now and saw the Zebra's again -- but they were too far away to have a staring competition with.:H

Comment

Working...
                              X