Comment

Army Thread 25th June

i hope your day is just as good

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

what a goofy lookin guy hahahaha

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

You deserve it sweet boy! You always make people feel good, and no matter how old we get we like for people to remember our birthdays! Besides, you DO look a lot like Harrison Ford!!!!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

Howdy all, hey its about time there was another guy on here Gyco. Just cause its your birthday dont think you can have all the gals for yourself today.
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

Opal, that was my mother's name. I almost used it when I joined!
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

And hi, K. You here to keep Gy straight? Its a big job, I think. Don't know where Starts disappeared to.
                sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

rubywillow;645433 wrote: And hi, K. You here to keep Gy straight? Its a big job, I think. Don't know where Starts disappeared to.
                  I wouldn't begin to think I could try :H

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

Opal;645429 wrote: Evening KTAB. How was your day?
                    Grand thanks had an amazing walk this morning.
                    Sounds like you have busy. Sexy wellies by the way

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

Right, its his birthday so he can get away with more. LOL! Argh, I have to go grocery shopping. Too hot to move.
                      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

Opal, you could always come visit me if you run out of things to do.
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

Opal;645426 wrote: No affairs on these boards. Keep it clean please. (That includes you Starts, especially you.):H
                          Who? Moi??????
                          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

Ah, just read that Farrah has died. Knew it was imminent, but such a sad situation.
                            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

Faucett?

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

Yes.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X