• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 25th June

And so are you buddy, you are very special x
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

all of you folks are i could name one by one but you no who you are thanx for this year

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

its ben a year since i came here neat eh

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

emotions its nc we hav them

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

This place has saved and given me my life back Gyco, I really understand where you are coming from here.

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

I love your new Avatar Opal, its very you :-)

Oney may not be getting her pc back today....she is even more distraught...

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

Hi all. Is Evie away on a trip, do ya know?
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

'Kay. Needed to talk at her a bit, so I'll leave her a message. How's the birthday boy today?
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

Opal, I just love your wellies -- are those for real?

Hiya Rube's, I was thinking of you last night. How you doing?
                    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

Opal;645339 wrote: Thanks Starts. Poor Oney, she'll be going off her head. I know I would be.
                      OMG She'll be doing her head in:H
                      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

I'm getting better, Deebs, thanks. Pain is much better now and I'm not sleeping as much. I'm going to an integrative physician next week who does everything from relexology, acupunture, hynosis, to writing regular prescripscriptions. I'm hopeful!
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

I told Oney to get a Mac. The guy is much cuter on the commercials than the PC guy! Plus they never crash.

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

Hello, C. I've been trying to catch up folks, and just read Sea's post. I've tried to call her and will continue to do so. Keep her in your prayers, we've all been in very dark and lonely places.
                            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

Rubes, I hope that the Doc finds something that works for you -- I've heard some positive feeback about acupuncture.

Hiya CS!!!

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

Hi Ruby and Dee Bee. I bounce in and out of the Army thread from time to tome. Trying to get the garden weeded today; toddler has had other ideas. Oh well, it's too hot right now to be outside at this hour. It is supposed to rain later, though....

Comment

Working...
                                X