Army Thread 25th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 25th June

Hey Rubes, good to see you, glad you are going to get some treatment for your condition. It must be a nightmare.

Hey Deebers!

CS, Macs rock!!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

Starts, I told Gyco I was coming to give him a birthday table dance, so I think he's hiding now! LOL Bet he's glad we don't know where he lives!!!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

And I told him I was going to marry him...I wonder if we will ever see him again? !??

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

We may hear from MRS. Gyco next!! LMFCTO!!!!!
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

ok ive got no recent pics so you got this one

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

tired of being a green guyco hahahah

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

There's the man of the hour!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

My pic is 6 of my 7 grandchildren having lunch in my breakfast room!
                  sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

seeing tht all you lovely ladies put your pics on hahah hot hot not somthin ypou can sy about me but feast your eyes hahaha

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

There you are!! Thought you'd run away :-)

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

rubes your to kind im in the same boat as the rest just longer thnx

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

You are VERY hot Gyco, and dont you go thinking anything different!!!

I love your stained glass Ruby

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

i wish i could run but it an after tht

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

I don't have anything of me as cheeky and sexy as Starty's dominatrix look, but I'm looking!
                              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 25th June

you no its nc to have u folks i dony nowht id do without tas

Comment

Working...
                                X