Feel good inspirational stuff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just thought I would post a great link for those of us who need a kick in the pants every now and then!

www.nike.com/nikemarathon/

then click on "Stories". There are tons of inspirational stories about why these (mostly) women are involved in the race. I want to add mine, but I'm a bit embarrassed to tell the truth about why I started running...I should, though.

Putting this out there to further thank people for being so supportive to me and all those struggling with cancer.

Much love!

LOSER!

I'm the only one responding to my own thread, so I think I'm pretty much losing it!

Anyhow, I need to thank you all for the bazillionth time for being the sole reason for reaching the fundraising minimum!!:happy:

I was just wondering if this thread got buried last week because of... ummmm.... last week. Just in case you are bored, (I am tonight, I might try to solicit Habbo too... again) go read thru some stories.

OK, I won't resurrect it again.
    luv ya!

Comment

Becca, LOVE the site!! Thanks for posting it!! Even tho, some of the stories make ya cry!:upset: Very inspiring! YOU GO GIRL!!:h
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Becca;

Good job! I know you worked/trained very hard for the event. Because of your dedication alot of people will be getting the help they need...

Hugs and love,
        Brandy:l

Comment

Becca!
          I am SOOOO thrilled you made your goal! Whoo Hoo!! :happy: I think you should share your story... it is very touching and just like so many of us here... we thought at one time we were alone in this "battle" , but HELLO... there's a whole freakin army of us!! :H

I too am battling with the boredoms.... This not working is getting to me! I love it and hate it all at the same time! I love having time to do projects on the house and have time to stay on top of all the things that used to frustrate me at not having time to do, but on the other hand, once it's all done... then what??? I'm sure I will yearn for these days once January rolls around and I am swamped with school, so remind me when I am complaining then!

Going to read some of those stories....

Allie:h
          What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Allie;

I am standing right behind you on keeping up with homework, late nights of studying, tests etc....

Hugs!
            Brandy

I have to take finals for my EKG class, and it's Thursday night and I haven't got the stuff figured out yet!

:eeks:

Comment

Working...
            X