stomach pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stomach pain

Hey there, sweetie .... ((hugs)) ... Glad to hear an update. Thank you so much for checking in. Please give him a hug from all of us when you see him.

And big big big (((HUGS))) to you.
    AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

stomach pain

I will its gonna be one BIG HUG

I'll check in whenever i can, hope your doing ok too lots of love and hugs Lisa x
      Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

stomach pain

Thanks Mrs. Macks.

Comment

stomach pain

Lisa,

I just want to give MAJOR kudos for stickin' by your man. I've been in dire straights here and there, and it certainly doesn't help to have everybody treating you like crap the whole time on top of it all!

If my lady was only a bit more forgiving and patient with me for a WEEK, I would be done with this crap. I am just so afraid to be all sick and yucky and obviously withdrawn in front of the family.

Hang in there!
          "With forward movement, you are bound to encounter turbulence." - I dono

Comment

stomach pain

Mrs. Macks. its great how you are sticking by him like this. he must be a wonderful guy. tell him we are all sending big hugs his way

Comment

stomach pain

Our 10 year old son said to me tonight "Mum, it takes several mistakes to be a success" I have no idea why he said that to me, it was just out of the blue.....i think he knows more than we think, and he is so right (smart lil shit gets it from me ) I'll never give up on Macks and like i said to him tonight "always here".
              love to all Lisa xx
              Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

stomach pain

You have a very smart son indeed! Hope the kids are feeling better soon. Great to hear Macks is doing well.

Comment

stomach pain

Thats great news Lisa.
                  Big hugs to all of you!
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

stomach pain

Thanks for the update Mrs Macks -- you are all in my thoughts.
                    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

stomach pain

I am really happy for you and your familly that there is finally some light at the end of the tunnel for you all.
                      Keep safe
                      KTAB
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

stomach pain

Thanx for the up date Lisa glad to hear mack is doing well!
                        you have one smart son there!
                        Sending you all my love to all the family.:h:l
                        Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                        sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                        my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

stomach pain

You are both in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for the update mrs M.
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

stomach pain

Go Lisa!
                            xoxox :l:lNancy
                            "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

stomach pain

Just popping in to say I'm thinking about ya, Mack. Hope all is going well for you, and your family.
                              AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                              X