Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 26th June

Willow,

Check out what picture of Starty I'm talking about on another thread: https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...-al-34679.html
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

See ya later Rubes. Glad you are feeling better.
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

It took months of research and chats with the vet to see what would be suitable to go with James (the boerbull who weight's in at 100kg's) and a bull dog was what was decided -- now we are trying to convince her to choose something else and she tells me then she wants a hamster WTF!!!
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

Starty, by the way: you would love the area I stay in - it's teeming with squirrels, and they're not regarded as vermin - even when they clog my pool cleaner with almond shells :-)
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

Ok, I'm over it now..

.How is everyone doing?

I had 5 days AF, 2 nights getting drunk and tonight back on the wagon.. Lots of AF Days and weeks this year...

Seems like everytime I have a night drinking,post being AF the anxiety and withdrawal gets worse..

Sounds stupid but if I keep going AF for periods of time, I don't think I'm physically going to be able to handle getting drunk anymore..

Actually, it makes perfect sense... I think it's called weaning off...Over years though...I was fckued 3 years ago, drinking in the morning, etc

Ok, off to make some Valerian tea now..LOL
            What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

Deebs, are you maybe prepared to consider a non-pedigreed one?
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

Starty knows how I feel about her.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGkVRF1oEuQ[/video]]YouTube - squirrel nuts
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

tiptronic_ct;646380 wrote: Deebs, are you maybe prepared to consider a non-pedigreed one?
                  Definetly!
                  But we can't find one
                  "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

Waving_not_drowning;646379 wrote: Ok, I'm over it now..

.How is everyone doing?

I had 5 days AF, 2 nights getting drunk and tonight back on the wagon.. Lots of AF Days and weeks this year...

Seems like everytime I have a night drinking,post being AF the anxiety and withdrawal gets worse..

Sounds stupid but if I keep going AF for periods of time, I don't think I'm physically going to be able to handle getting drunk anymore..

Actually, it makes perfect sense... I think it's called weaning off...Over years though...I was fckued 3 years ago, drinking in the morning, etc

Ok, off to make some Valerian tea now..LOL
                    Wave, are you taking any supps for anxiety?

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

Send her over here, I'll send her home with one GAR-AN-TEED!!!
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

Deebs, try Gumtree - I just found an ad for puppies in Cape for R3000, available in two weeks
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

Oh Rubes, can I?
                          And send her back when she's 21, k.... deal!!??

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

tiptronic_ct;646392 wrote: Deebs, try Gumtree - I just found an ad for puppies in Cape for R3000, available in two weeks
                            Oh, I didn't think of that.

Off to shop.......

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

Now I must just find someone who likes Maine Coons as much as MY daughter, and she can go with Deeb's teenager. Mine is 9 going on 15....
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

DeeBee;646376 wrote: It took months of research and chats with the vet to see what would be suitable to go with James (the boerbull who weight's in at 100kg's) and a bull dog was what was decided -- now we are trying to convince her to choose something else and she tells me then she wants a hamster WTF!!!
                                Of course, what else would you choose?? :H:H
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X