Army Thread 26th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 26th June

tiptronic_ct;646378 wrote: Starty, by the way: you would love the area I stay in - it's teeming with squirrels, and they're not regarded as vermin - even when they clog my pool cleaner with almond shells :-)
    I will come and live over there then, fed up with people taking pot shots at me
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

I'm leaving work early - poor Grim.

Grimmy: you also in the Cape if you're referring to cold wind off sea?
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

I hope you sort your weather out there Tip -- I've just booked to come down in 2 weeks time.
        I ordered sunny skies and no wind.
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

I'm taking 20mg prozac...Is that a supliment?
          What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

Best supliment I've taken for anxiety/withdrawal is Diazepam but with an addictive personality, I could see that opening a whole new can of worms...
            What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

No.
              But now I don't want to advise you on any suppliements now that I know that.
              I don't know much about prozac, but I do know that you can't be mixing it with certain suppliments (or so my bottle of 5-HTP states)

I was going to tell you that GABA or 5-HTP have been working really well for me for anxiety.
              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

I've tried some suplaments, I think the main ingredient is Placebo...

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

Sometimes Prozac can cause anxiety
                  Are you sure you are on the best AD for you?

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

Waving_not_drowning;646416 wrote: Best supliment I've taken for anxiety/withdrawal is Diazepam but with an addictive personality, I could see that opening a whole new can of worms...
                    The other suppliment I am taking for anxiety is L-Theanine which is totally non-addictive.

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

Is that working for you Deebs?

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

I can mix anything with prozac.. I'm on a low dose and nothing will affect it more than booze..

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

You shouldnt mix anything that affects the serotonin levels like 5HTP or ST Johns wort.

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

Yes Starts, Prozac is the drug for me...

I don't suffer anxiety unless I get pissed and then it lasts 2 days at least...

No depression here however :-)

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

Then you probably dont need supps, just something to help you sleep.
                              Get your valerian tea down your neck!

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

I've read good reports about taking ST Johns Wort with Prozac for a few months and then dropping your SSRI dose..

It's NOT proven that St John's Wort works on Seratonin receptors anyway, it's most likely a placebo by all medical trials accounts...

Comment

Working...
                                X