Army Thread 26th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 26th June

rubywillow;646647 wrote: That's Fat Louie in my Avatar. (Not the little girl)
    Hi Rubes
    Your cat looks about the same size as mine!! The vet told me to put him on a diet...poor bugger..he is only allowed a cup of food a day now!!!!

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

Thats fabulous news Zenny, I wonder why the vet didnt suggest that?

Yep, thats a lot of cat Ruby!!
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

HN, I ADORE your avatar!!!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

Zenstyle;646644 wrote: Here's what I do. I put the pill in the pill pocket. I grab the cat. Get on the floor and put the cat between my knees (make sure to tuck tail in). Tip head back and hold cat's head with one hand while putting finger of other hand in corner of mouth to open mouth. Insert pill pocket into throat. Shut mouth. Rub throat. Viola!
          Cheers chuck..I'm gonna nip out to Petsmart and get some

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

Zen, everything I have is crossed for your baby!
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

rubywillow;646654 wrote: HN, I ADORE your avatar!!!
              Thanks Rubes...I love to see your avatars changing..it's great to see family pics

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

Yes Zen...I will say a wee pray for Sean:l

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

See you later girls...I'm off to the pet store
                  :l

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

Zenstyle;646659 wrote: He's much better Hen... what a relief... I was SO down when the vet told me that the other day. Well, she was wrong... Sean ain't no quitter!
                    He's got guts...just like his MOM

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

horizonsnew;646657 wrote: Thanks Rubes...I love to see your avatars changing..it's great to see family pics
                      Thanks, HN. I'm so photo illiterate (?) I'm thrilled when something good comes up. Anyway, everyone has such cool avatars, and I'm always happy just to see pics of my 'beauties', so, again, thank you!
                      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

Hey Opal, sounds like alls good in your world!

Thats scary zenny....

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

That's the only way to do it Oney.
                          There is no other way.
                          Yesterday my kitten jumped onto my lap, unaware that I had a plate of pie and beans sitting there. He landed in it as square as you like. Of course there was the expected quick exit, resulting in many square yards of floor covered in pastry and bean juice. I did laugh though....
                          Is everyone good?
                          I was thinking about UKSean this morning. Anyone know how he's getting on?

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

one2many;646722 wrote: Loads of Michael Jackson tribute shows on here tonight.
                            I hope they leave him and his family alone, though I doubt it. I can sense the vultures circling the way they do when anyone famous or slightly different passes on. There have been the usual array of sick jokes doing the rounds, ranging from the merely unfunny to the just plain sick. Some people are awful.

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

Opal, I am delighted that the nightmare is over for you..I am glad you came back hun.

Pops, I can just picture your kitten sat in your dinner!!!

Comment

Army Thread 26th June

Opal;646727 wrote: Thanks everyone here for keeping me going this week I don't know what I would have done without you lot.:thanks:
                                You help keep me chirpy too Opal.

Comment

Working...
                                X