Ruby Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruby Update

I've tried for the last couple of hours to post a thread. It's failed over and over because I guess it gets too long. So I have condensed it, to the one thing I want to say. There were many examples to illustrate this, but Karma just knocked them off their ass. SO, here's the point, plain and simple:

I've become worried that someone might think I've accomplished a great feat, I'm doing great things, and when they slip, they fail themselves, they DRINK, they are failing me.

PLEASE, do not ever do that. My life, my problems, hell - getting out of bed each day! - are different. We are here for each other. We are here because we CARE for each other.
    If we only care for ourself, then we do have a problem. Yes, I come FIRST in my sobriety, but you, my beloved friends, come next.

I wanted to share some of my physical problems, but now it doesn't seem necessary. I'm learning who I am, and I'm learning to quit letting anyone tell me who I should be.

Tell us who you were, and who you are becoming!

Rubes:H
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Ruby Update

HI RUBY LOVE YA GIRL FRIEND HEHEHEHEHEHEH
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJChh7ghGnE[/video]]YouTube - Quiet Riot - Bang Your Head (Metal Health)
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Ruby Update

Ruby.........Clear your old PM messages......can't send mine to you ! Ha! Take Care Ruby ! IAD
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Ruby Update

Sheeeeeeeeeee, Rogggg! You know I'm not a tin head!! lmao!!! Well, they were following him anyway, right? :H
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ruby Update

IAD;646560 wrote: Ruby.........Clear your old PM messages......can't send mine to you ! Ha! Take Care Ruby ! IAD
          Think I cleared them IADs, but you KNOW how popular I am on date night!!!!! LOL
          sigpic

Comment

Ruby Update

Ok Ruby ! Take care of yourself....will contact ya' later.....IAD.
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Ruby Update

Thank you guys. I've had some great results from this, and I love you all.
              sigpic

Comment

Ruby Update

Ruby, hon im confused about your message. i understand that you cant put too many words but can you elaborate a little more

Comment

Ruby Update

Ruby I am glad to have you as a friend!
                  Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Ruby Update

Rubes! I loved that!
                    I too am learning to just be me. I am tired of trying to be something or someone I'm not.
                    You go girlfriend!
                    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
                    X