Day 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 13

Day 13 here and so far everything is fine. No cravings and Urges. Course this is only noon so I need to keep an heads up. But I do not want to ruin my 13 days of being sober. Can't believe that tomorrow marks the 2 week mark of no drinking.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 13

great job!

Day 13 for me as well, and I KNOW we are going to get to 14 and then keep going. I have a plan for the 4th already in place, don't really like all the noiseanyway, so plan to go to BBQ and turn in early........ Thank God we live in the country, so all I will hear is the redneck neighbors shooting bottle rockets..

Check in later and let us know how you are doing, I have a packed schedule but will try to check in on my phone.

Love,
    MA.
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Day 13

Drifty and Cowgal, great job! Keep adding them up. It gets easier and easier as the days go by and now they seem to be flying past.

Winefree

Comment

Day 13

you are doing great keep it up and just stay strong and keep thinking positive
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Day 13

Woowoo Drifty! Great Job!

Comment

Working...
          X