The supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The supplements

Hello, New to this website. I was checking out the supplements in the Heath store section. Does anyone have any advise? And what about the booze away type pills. I am really getting tired of drinking when I am bored to fill the time then waking up feeling like I am gonna die. I can't wait for it to be night so I can go back to bed. I have tried AA several times and had to two sponsors drop me because they think I am not an alcoholic, because I don't have the mind set that they do? It would be nice to just meet a local group a friends to hang out with and have coffee and talk.

Kim

The supplements

Hey Kim, the sups are great. L-glut is good for cravings. You should post in just starting out so that people know you new. its a great place to be. :welcome:

Comment

The supplements

Hey Dogsalmon :-)

Can totally relate to drinking because of boredom and the horrible next day!

Where about's are you?
      What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

The supplements

Hi Cacky, how are you doing?
        What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Working...
        X