Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Next Day Thread, Sun 28th June

Morning everyone :-)

Got up with the sparrows (and wonderfully hangover free again) and have been lurking around for a while, finally decided to start Today's thread..

I'm off to the gym Today but having just eaten soldiers and eggs, am getting sleepy,so think I'll have a mid morning Nanna Nap before I head off..

Catch you all later on x
    What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Talk about the power of suggestion! After I read your post, Wavey, I just HAD to go and soft boil 2 eggs, make some soldiers and a big pot of plunger coffee!

Hello to all to come - hope everyone is hangover free today.

Comment

Morning!

Oooh, boiled eggs and toast. Lovely. Am just about to get into my frock and magic knickers and head of for a Brunch. Have had an 'AHA' moment and realised that having my Dad here is turning my back into the Tantruming Teen that he still thinks I am, and its time to get a grip and be the person I am now. I like her!

Have a great Sunday all and I'll check back in later post Brunch

Bets
      xxxxx
      Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Hey sweats :-)

Why are your knickers magic?

LMAO :-D
        What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Ah, magic knickers - lets just say they're MUCH cheaper than a tummy tuck........and mine come up to my armpits.

Bets

[/COLOR]

Comment

Hi Opal - things are quiet here too ... the Aussies must all be out surfing or herding up their kangaroos. It's nearly 5pm Sunday - so they better get them in before nightfall.

Not sure about Betty - bit worried about her magic knickers. If she gets them in a knot will she perform the magic rope trick?

So many questions - such little time.

Comment

Hi Everybody,

Things are quiet everywhere I think.

I am sitting in my home office watching a really pretty sunset.

The only good thing about winter.

All this talk of food is making me hungry.

Hey bets magic knickers? I think I need those.

From my knees up to my armpits.

Do they make them that large? :H

On a serious note things are starting to escalate here.

SIL is finally getting that daughter will not being going back.

Won't bore you with details as I am sure you are over this as much as I..

Tawny if Bets performs the rope trick can you send me the photos?
              Shas
              Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

Hi all,
                I'm just back from a day and a half in Ulladulla.
                Opal: Now I know why you didn't reply when I asked you about the opal avatar and if you got it at Andamooka.... you live in Ireland!!! Andamooka is famous for beautiful pink opal.
                Going: I'm sitting at this keyboard with a thermal, my Wilderness winter pile jacket, and a scarf wrapped round my neck!!
                Tawny and Betty:
                Funny you mentioning knickers... I sent an email to Icebreaker yesterday morning about their Boy shorts for women.... they only make 'em in black, and I want some pastel ones.
                Of to the arcade for a crack at Majong Connect, then curried pumpkin soup, and David Attenborough at 7:30.
                Tawny,
                did you have a look at tehBBZ soup recipe I posted? It's bloody delicious.

Comment

Yep, but warming up now with the heater on.
                  I lurve opals.

Comment

Hey hey hey! I'm back from Brunch and have escaped from my Magic Knickers - Ta Da! 2.5 glasses of champagne and a small port. Our waiter took a while to understand that I didn't want to be topped up all the time, but I'm so pleased that I'm back home, and yes and so full of lovely food, but am definitely having no ill effects from AL. A guy on the next table brought a live lobster to show his wife, he handed it back to the chef who promptly put it back into the pot and they ate it. I prefer not to have met my food beforehand........My Dad is really really full, but he's blaming the champagne bubbles - nothing to do with the VAST quantities he ate of course. We're all going to have a Nana nap now.

Opal - I'm with you on the hoop-la of getting in and out of Magic Knickers - can you Imagine doing it in this humidity?

Bets.
                    xxx

[/COLOR]

Comment

Sounds like a great meal..
                      Glad you escaped.
                      See you all tomorrow

Comment

Good arvo/evening folk's!
                        All's well here. Just chillin' and a rechargin'. A rather intense w/kend for G-boy, but life is grand. Betty, i hear there are some photo's of you getting in and out of your knicker's doing the rounds? I've heard of 'going troppo' because of the heat, but.......er......i'm quite shocked.

Have a safe, sober evening all!...........

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                        X