Two weeks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two weeks!

It was two weeks that I decided to quit drinking. Although I had a small slip I still consider it two weeks. I can't believe it that I made it this far without getting drunk and its all thanks to you all.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Two weeks!

Way to go, Alison!

Comment

Two weeks!

You go girl!

Comment

Two weeks!

Way to go Allison!!!

Comment

Two weeks!

Good Job! Keep on keepin on!
          "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Two weeks!

Good for you, Alison. (as far as your slip, I thought you had Pepsi at the pub a few days ago. I sure would not consider that a slip. Or maybe I missed something.) Anyway, 2 weeks is awesome and nothing to sneeze at. Very happy for you!

Comment

Two weeks!

Excellent work Alison. I'm very pleased for you.

Comment

Two weeks!

CS04;648106 wrote: Good for you, Alison. (as far as your slip, I thought you had Pepsi at the pub a few days ago. I sure would not consider that a slip. Or maybe I missed something.) Anyway, 2 weeks is awesome and nothing to sneeze at. Very happy for you!
                It happened last night. But it was just a minor one.
                I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Two weeks!

Alison, keep on keepin' on! You are doing a good job, and 14 days is a trigger for many of us. But Monday is tomorrow and I will be AF with you tomorrow.

Go on, girl!

Comment

Working...
                  X