13th day pledge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13th day pledge

I have changed my signature to reflect my last day of drinking and the last day of getting drunk.

I wouldn't of made it this far without you all. I am getting the courage up to tell my mom that I want to do more then slow down but to quit drinking all together. It would make things easier.

Pledge: Not to have one drop of Alcohol for today.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

13th day pledge

Keep up the good work Drifty! I'm joining you today - myself I stumbled badly on Sat and Sunday. Feel into the bad cycle and couldn't get out. Hating myself this am but ready for an AF stretch!

Comment

13th day pledge

Sharky the main thing is to learn from why you messed up and then not to do it again. :welcome: we can do this together.
      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

13th day pledge

Hey Drifty.

Great job on the af days so far.

How has it been so far?

Keep up the great work.

I'm joining you in the af world in less than 12 hours.

Stay strong.
        Alcohol Free Since July 1 2009.

My Sobriety Blog
        (From Then Till Now).

Comment

13th day pledge

OMG I meant to say 15th days. Oops I lost the ability to count oh my! But now onto Day 16.

Comment

13th day pledge

Drifty, you're doing fantastically well! Hang in there and be strong!

Tip
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

13th day pledge

Good for you Drifty!
              keep going girlie!!!
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

13th day pledge

You're doing so well Drifty.

Comment

13th day pledge

Drifty - keep it up. You can doo eet!

I've been doing a Low Carb diet for the last 15 months, and as like any addiction or effort to better yourself sometimes you stumble. I have been able to lose a lot of weight, with rough spots here and there.

One big thing I've learned from my LC journey, is that instead of looking at it as falling off the wagon, look at it in terms of choices.

You didn't fall off the wagon, you just made a bad choice.

Next time, I'll make a better choice, so I'll feel better, and I won't have the guilt or regret after.

That's really helped me. Good Luck Everybody!
                  Sobriety Is Wasted On The Sober

Comment

Working...
                  X